Would it be ok to teach Edge Faerie healing ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: The Last Hope International
  3. Would it be ok to teach Edge Faerie healing ?

User Info: LiquidMGSolid

LiquidMGSolid
6 years ago#1
My team is arumat , Edge , Reimi and Meracle so I was wondering if I could get away with having edge an attacker and healer only when needed.
PSN: Serionus

User Info: nifes213

nifes213
6 years ago#2
in my know way i would not give edge farie healing, i would make him ur team hitter. He can deal great damage and have him in beat burst to make him super powerful. Add 20 or % damage to his best weapon and u got ur self the best sword fighter.

User Info: someddrnoob

someddrnoob
6 years ago#3
It's a fine team, Edge could use Faerie Star if you intend to keep this party throughout the game. Of course, you'd have to be careful if you're not employing a Blindside stunlock juggle on some bosses, otherwise people would start dropping like flies (especially early post-game)

Honestly, I think he's one of the best candidates for Faerie Star aside Myuria.
If only Faize can learn Faerie Star, he'd be self-sufficient.
http://www.fftogether.com/forum/
Star Ocean: The Last Hope Platinum done... now what?

User Info: GME40

GME40
6 years ago#4
give it to the one member of the party THAT YOU USE who doeesnt use much of their skills or edge if you use him a lot

User Info: StaleCrackers

StaleCrackers
6 years ago#5
I gave FH to Edge since there are already 3 healers and I would simply use him as an "emergency healer" if needed.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: The Last Hope International
  3. Would it be ok to teach Edge Faerie healing ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived