help to find the 9 red stone before kill vespalia quest

#1superobotaisenPosted 11/23/2008 8:42:28 PM
hello i would like know if you can try list wwhere you have gain the stones because i have now gain 7 stones and the girl make me the fire sword and the blacelat,i would like make the last item but it s look like i hae no more quest in all town i have
---
ma collection de dvd anime http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/grendizer
#2zer83Posted 11/23/2008 8:45:04 PM
That's weird, I got to fight Vespalia after I had only 4 of them, and I beat it easily. Try going back to Rotolia and check the pub if there's a soldier there. If there is, talk to him and he will tell you to go to the castle. Talk to the king and he will teleport you to the flame guardian where you can choose to fight it.
---
Gamertag : zerom83
#3yungbluePosted 11/23/2008 8:49:53 PM
theres a town to the west of the desert called bayaal or somthing, there's one there and ghor from the exit in the heroic ramparts, i have 8 and the only sidequest i can think of that i havent done is the pagus sides quest, where you have to fight that hard dragon
---
I don't have a signature cuz i didn't feel like making one.
#4OkukitePosted 11/23/2008 9:16:13 PM
^ Can you remember where you got all the red stones from?

---
Turn to the Light, don't be frightened of the Shadows it creates. Turn to the Light, turning away would be a Terrible mistake.
#5yungbluePosted 11/23/2008 11:05:40 PM
i forget

2 in ghor
1 from pagus sidequest(kill the dragon)
1 from the town to the west of the desert baluuk

thats all that i can remember, just go to all the pubs in each town and do the sidequest, youll get them all eventually, i just got the last one from that mean dragon
---
#6sage_infernoPosted 11/23/2008 11:52:41 PM
theres no chance of getting the items from the fire guardian after beating vespalia?
#7JRPGPosted 11/24/2008 12:21:16 AM
is this sidequest missable. im thinking of trying it later and im not sure if its unavailable on disc 2 etc.
#8superobotaisen(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2008 1:03:45 AM
i do not have town name ghor where is this???
and yes in disc2 this quest is no more available,this is why i search before ---
ma collection de dvd anime http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/grendizer
#9VerosPlaguePosted 11/24/2008 1:54:41 AM
heh, I beat it with 1 stone & now I think I'm screwed on finishing all the sidequests this playthrough :(
---
Whiny and emotional? Bass?! His range of emotion is "wanting to be stronger than Mega Man" to "wanting to be stronger than Mega Man".
#10yungbluePosted 11/24/2008 2:00:22 AM
to get to ghor, go to heroic ramparts and take the south west exit.
---