Dominator Spawning Tips

#1DunanPosted 11/24/2008 6:06:35 AM
In the spirit of zer83's Bloodletter spawn, here are mine about the Dominator.

The spawn pattern is slightly different for when the Dominator appeared for me.

The normal spawn will be 3 spiders, a set of 2 imps, 2 spiders then 2 birds.

When Dominator spawned the monster spawn order was 3 spiders, 2 spiders then 2 birds. You might even be able to see the Dominator as you are crossing the bridge, I think I saw it but I was in timeshift dodging the vulture at the bridge.

Hope this helps many of those looking for this elusive bird.
#2UnshoPosted 11/24/2008 6:32:48 AM
Yeah when you head over there, if it is up you will definitely see the wing.
---
Next-Gen gaming is about pre-order bonuses and almost every game having a lame ass Limited Edition.
GT: True x Joose
#3ChaosDancerPosted 11/24/2008 7:26:13 AM
Guys i ve been trying now for an hour for the spawn and i still havent seen it.

Ok to see if i am correct, after you enter you go left, after that you find 3 spiders, 1 bird, 2 imps, 2 spiders and two birds, Dominator should be after the 2 birds correct?

I mean that in order to find the dominator, there should be 3 spiders, 1 bird, two spiders and two birds. No imps at all, if i see imps that mean the guy hasnt spawn. Correct?
#4BuzzkillingerPosted 11/24/2008 1:13:46 PM
I been trying to spawn him on and off like for 5 hour's.But I think i'll use this method someone came up with instead of running all way to his spot.
#5BuzzkillingerPosted 11/24/2008 1:30:41 PM
I'm convinced my game does'nt have em in it.
#6Drakyr_exPosted 11/24/2008 9:34:23 PM
Ok well I've been counting how many runs I've made to where he "spawns" and I gotta saw I think I've seen every spawn pattern and still not seen him.

Theres *always* 3 spiders off the bat

Followed by 1 bird which you usually have to fight

Followed by 2 imps, or 2 hypnos or nothing

Followed by 2 spiders

Followed by 2 birds

*spawn point?* always 2 spiders.

This is irratating.
---
The only thing worse then a fanboy is a Halo fanboy.
#7GLAMPIREPosted 11/24/2008 9:36:11 PM
Got him to spawn tonight finally.

What I noticed was... at one point there are a couple of imps... well they weren't there on my one run, and as I crossed the bridge (Where the two birds are), I could see him.
---
XBL Gamertag Andii Vamp
PSN ID andii_vamp
#8Drakyr_exPosted 11/24/2008 9:37:42 PM
The bridge being the set of 2 birds? If thats the case thatr might save me a bit of time on my checks seeing how I've had to fight at least 2 birds a run just to get to his spawn.

This game could use a "flee" command too.
---
#9GLAMPIREPosted 11/24/2008 9:41:57 PM
Yeah. One bird is on the bridge as you get to it, and the other is a little bit further up on the bridge. You can see Dominator from there.

After you cross that bridge, you take the next turning off on the right.
---
XBL Gamertag Andii Vamp
PSN ID andii_vamp
#10Drakyr_exPosted 11/24/2008 9:45:24 PM
Well... I've well past the 100 attempts mark. Hell I've found the Jade Golem 17 times (captured 11)

I'm aware the Jade golem is just past the intersection to where Dominator is. but Jades easier to tell if hes up as there will be no imps or hypnos along the way.

What irks me is when you enter the area to begin with the area that dominator is in is actually visible from the enterance, I wish you could see him from there :(
---