• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Remnant
  3. Where can I get these leaders?
7 years ago#1
Caedom, Glenys, and David?
7 years ago#2
caedmon-baltessa guild

Glenys-do a quest for her and she'll be in the guild of that town forgot which town it was

David- he's the blond dark skinned guy that resembles tidus, that's been bossing you around since you started the game, he's on your team already
---
I don't have a signature cuz i didn't feel like making one.
7 years ago#3
yungblue posted...
caedmon-baltessa guild

Glenys-do a quest for her and she'll be in the guild of that town forgot which town it was

David- he's the blond dark skinned guy that resembles tidus, that's been bossing you around since you started the game, he's on your team already
---
I don't have a signature cuz i didn't feel like making one.

Whereis the baltessa gild? Also does anyone know where Glenys is?
7 years ago#4
Glenys is in... Capelias...? I think that's it...

Nora is usually better than Glenys though... At least from my experience...

& baltessa is south of Elysion... their is a whole section to the south for side quests...
7 years ago#5
Glenys is in Nagapur.
7 years ago#6
How do you finish that quest for Glenys? I get all the way to the bottom. With all the bugs. But they just keep respawning and I can't find what to do?
---
---
GT: AnduuDursty
7 years ago#7
kmp_crazn posted...
Glenys is in Nagapur.

Is Nagapur a place I will go to during the story or do I have to find it by myself? If I have to find it by myself How do I get there?
7 years ago#8
Is Nagapur a place I will go to during the story or do I have to find it by myself? If I have to find it by myself How do I get there?

Story will get you there.

How do you finish that quest for Glenys? I get all the way to the bottom. With all the bugs. But they just keep respawning and I can't find what to do?

I think you need to defeat enough of them in one battle for the Master to appear. 30 gets you an achievement anyway...
7 years ago#9
For the Glenys quest you get all the bugs to chase you till a plant becomes solid and then you touch it when enough bugs are chasing.
---
myspace.com/feralhill <-- My band. Listen if you have a fine appreciation for guitar solos and 9 minutes of free time.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Remnant
  3. Where can I get these leaders?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived