Where can I get these leaders?

#1sparda012Posted 11/26/2008 3:33:14 AM
Caedom, Glenys, and David?
#2yungbluePosted 11/26/2008 3:46:00 AM
caedmon-baltessa guild

Glenys-do a quest for her and she'll be in the guild of that town forgot which town it was

David- he's the blond dark skinned guy that resembles tidus, that's been bossing you around since you started the game, he's on your team already
---
I don't have a signature cuz i didn't feel like making one.
#3sparda012(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2008 5:33:15 AM
yungblue posted...
caedmon-baltessa guild

Glenys-do a quest for her and she'll be in the guild of that town forgot which town it was

David- he's the blond dark skinned guy that resembles tidus, that's been bossing you around since you started the game, he's on your team already
---
I don't have a signature cuz i didn't feel like making one.

Whereis the baltessa gild? Also does anyone know where Glenys is?
#4theshadow99_1Posted 11/26/2008 7:12:23 AM
Glenys is in... Capelias...? I think that's it...

Nora is usually better than Glenys though... At least from my experience...

& baltessa is south of Elysion... their is a whole section to the south for side quests...
#5kmp_craznPosted 11/26/2008 3:20:16 PM
Glenys is in Nagapur.
#6Marcel_LockhartPosted 11/26/2008 3:27:28 PM
How do you finish that quest for Glenys? I get all the way to the bottom. With all the bugs. But they just keep respawning and I can't find what to do?
---
---
GT: AnduuDursty
#7sparda012(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2008 3:39:58 PM
kmp_crazn posted...
Glenys is in Nagapur.

Is Nagapur a place I will go to during the story or do I have to find it by myself? If I have to find it by myself How do I get there?
#8ferret37Posted 11/26/2008 3:42:10 PM
Is Nagapur a place I will go to during the story or do I have to find it by myself? If I have to find it by myself How do I get there?

Story will get you there.

How do you finish that quest for Glenys? I get all the way to the bottom. With all the bugs. But they just keep respawning and I can't find what to do?

I think you need to defeat enough of them in one battle for the Master to appear. 30 gets you an achievement anyway...
#9aZnMoRoNPosted 11/26/2008 8:28:38 PM
For the Glenys quest you get all the bugs to chase you till a plant becomes solid and then you touch it when enough bugs are chasing.
---
myspace.com/feralhill <-- My band. Listen if you have a fine appreciation for guitar solos and 9 minutes of free time.