"finding 9 shards" quest (minor spoiler)

#1paniktPosted 11/26/2008 6:41:54 PM
There was a quest that we were asked to obtain 9 shards (from finishing nine other sidequest!!!!) to make a sword, shield and accessory in order to kill a boss.

However, I did try to fight the bird right away w/o finding the chart and found that the boss was surprisingly a wussy and so I killed it and finished the quest.

Does this mean I won't be able to get a those stuffs anymore? Are they worth restarting the game all over again to obtain?
#2tohstPosted 11/26/2008 7:03:25 PM
The sword is fairly bad (though it does some flame damage), the shield is nice: 15/15 evasion, the bracelet I didn't get, someone was saying it had some flame resistance or something

I only got 8 which are (for the record of anyone who looks for this):

- Manoryll Salia: from priam, marquis of royotia
- Vis/Aes Salia: From sisters (Hannah/Hinnah) quest in baltrossa
- Vis/Aes Salia: Can't remember, one of Paris' quests maybe
- Shend Salia: White Sovani quest (Elysium)
- Manryn Salia: From Pagus/Sibal Quest (fight the bigass dragon, melphis -> royotia)
- Tak salia: Blocter's Hero Tournement (Ghor)
- Aen salia: White Yama (Ghor)
- Ves Salia: Dishonest-Looking Man (Baaluk)

If anyone can remember where #9 came from should post it up
#3enigma28Posted 11/27/2008 11:48:41 PM
I just got the ninth from completing the Heroes Challenge in disc 2, but I cant remember where to go back to to challenge the guardian/the quest wont work in disc 2.

Anyone know where it is?
#4sankgrealPosted 11/27/2008 11:58:40 PM
Royatia Castle I think, Priam I think has a portal to take you to to the Flame Guardian.
#5ClouzkPosted 12/1/2008 8:24:01 PM
I have the 9 shards, but now I do not know what to do with them. If I'm going to see Priamo, he never opens the portal. Does anyone know what happens? Thanks.
#6Hells_7thPosted 12/1/2008 9:29:42 PM
you need to go to the pub and talk to the guard again.
---
Open your mind.Shut your mouth
#7TristanLightPosted 12/1/2008 11:02:37 PM
#9/#1 in the game's chronology:

Mano Salia - obtained from Emma's quest Loyalty and Bravery at the very beginning of the game
#8scorpio manPosted 12/3/2008 1:24:06 PM
Aen salia: White Yama (Ghor)

Iam In Ghor now and cant find this guy, when does he appear?
---
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty
Xbox Live Gamer Tag - Polak Toma
#9DoomerangPosted 12/3/2008 7:22:00 PM

Iam In Ghor now and cant find this guy, when does he appear?

He's not in the pub, oddly enough. He's right outside it.
---
Nani mo michi ni tatsu koto ga dekinai! Kirikuchi ! Surasshu ! Soshi!te modore! DOOMERANG!
#10Vagabond_WolfPosted 12/3/2008 7:51:26 PM
I have Shend Salia, Aes Salia, Vys Salia, Mano Salia, Manryn Salia, and Manoryll Salia. What are the last two? That list is a bit confusing.