Current List of Tablet Remnants

#1ArthaiinPosted 11/30/2008 6:24:55 AM
Alright, I've found several so far and these are them. If anyone else finds more, please add them ^ _^. Some I don't have anything more than their location since I have since either forgotten what I got from it or lost it due to my companions not returning them when they get something better.

1) Schiavona
Obtained: Just go back to the end of Blackdale (first entrance) and bind the 3 swords.

Item Type: Spear (Weapon, Mitra Specific)
Atk: 87
Def: 24
Mys: 64
M. Def: 14
Effect: Paralyze

2) Mural Painting in the Ivory Peaks.

3) That plant thing in Dillmoor.

4) Dead Heart
After fighting the boss in Darken Forest in the third zone head back and bind the statue.

Item Type: Ring (Accessory)
Intellect +15%
Effect: [Invocations][Evocations][Remedies] + 3

5) Flachonelle
Obtained: Do Rhagoh's sidequest and it opens up the basement of the Ruins of Robelia Castle. The Remnant is the mirror at the end of it.

Item Type: Charm (Accesssory)
+8% Intellect
Effect: Immunity to Silence
---
In the end there's only dust and ash.
#2DevslashxxPosted 11/30/2008 6:42:16 AM
When you teleport to the sacred lands if you turn around theres a !? which asks "Do you want to bind the Remnant Ark?", i tried but it wouldn't work, maybe you need to get the rest of the remnants (I need Flachonelle) or do some specific side quests for it or it could just have no effect at all.
#3IIKiboshIIPosted 11/30/2008 6:45:45 AM
Simarrionne

A chain-like Remnant. It glows with an unearthly blue light.

+8 INT
Effect: Immunity to INT down.

Found it in the secret entrance to darkmoore(?) the cave place. lol sorry =/
#4Arthaiin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2008 6:47:52 AM
Yes, I have that one too, but I wasn't sure where it came from though.
---
#5EggmaniMNPosted 11/30/2008 9:38:41 AM
The Simarrionne is found in Blackdale by going to the right from the entrance and eventually you find it in a treasure point.

Anyone know what the Schiavona upgrades into? The customization guy mentions that he could turn it into something really special, but he didn't know how so obviously I'm just missing the weapon recipe for it.
#6Black Robe SagePosted 11/30/2008 9:57:25 AM
what about the other summon ones?
---
Hadaka!
#7jrquallsPosted 11/30/2008 10:02:48 AM
I read somewhere that you can get the Lob Omen as a summon. Anyone know how?
---
PSN - jrqualls, 360live - Jyar82
#8Arthaiin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2008 11:29:18 AM
you can recruit Jager later on in disc 2. Jager has a side quest that you can do that gets him the ablity to summon Lob Omen.
---
#9jrquallsPosted 11/30/2008 12:28:25 PM
okay, now i'm confused, got the quest, went all the way back to Wyrmskeep and killed the Lob Omen again just for it to fly off? and it doesn't look like there's anything else to do in Wyrmskeep
---
PSN - jrqualls, 360live - Jyar82
#10SweGabePosted 11/30/2008 12:30:22 PM
You have to defeat the Lob Omen around four times, just look around after each time for a new enemy spawn.
More topics from this board...
Upgrading leader weaponsGrazypanda611/7 10:57PM