is 6 the max amount of leaders?

#1robotzombiePosted 11/30/2008 2:58:09 PM
is six the maximum amount of leaders you can have in battle? I really hope not
---
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." ~ Mark Twain
#2Tyrant_o_TerrorPosted 11/30/2008 2:58:45 PM
Why do you hope not?
---
Is God willing to prevent evil but unable? Then he isn't omnipotent. Able but unwilling? Then he's malevolent. Neither willing nor able? Then why call him God?
#3OriginOfTimePosted 11/30/2008 2:59:12 PM
Someone else has said it is. I'm also at the end of the game and I only get 5 unions, 6 leaders, 18 units in battle.
---
XBL/PSN: VikingOverlord
Vital Remains: Old-school Death Metal
#4robotzombie(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2008 2:59:41 PM
Because leaders are cooler and better than random trash troops, so I would like to be able to fit more in my unions
---
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." ~ Mark Twain
#5PhadinPosted 11/30/2008 3:00:13 PM
How many total leaders can you recruit at the end of the game. There are so many that have stories or quests related to them that it doesn't seem like we'll be able tog et them all.
#6shadowscape13Posted 11/30/2008 3:01:29 PM
its kind of lame i think that you can only have 6 leaders in your unions, but yet you can recruit so many. it makes no sense. the number of units available never really coralates with the max number of unions either. im not sure they did things the way they did.
#7Tyrant_o_TerrorPosted 11/30/2008 3:06:10 PM
Yea, let's make the game really easy! Some may say "well at least 10. Ya know, 2 per union with five units in each union! Like they said on the box." Yea, except you could make 2 unions with 5 leaders and destroy most things.
---
Is God willing to prevent evil but unable? Then he isn't omnipotent. Able but unwilling? Then he's malevolent. Neither willing nor able? Then why call him God?
#8robotzombie(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2008 3:10:21 PM
or I simply find enjoyment in using cool, unique party members in rpgs. if they are going to give you tons of party member options and completely limit the amount of characters you can use, I personally find that pretty disappointing. It would be like playing suikoden but having three out of your six party members being a generic soldier or mage with crappy stats.

there was absolutely no need for the childish mockery, as you only make yourself look like a fool
---
#9shadowscape13Posted 11/30/2008 3:18:53 PM
^ thats how i felt. i like using a lot of charactes and making my own unique units. but it limits you so much with your unit leaders that its hard to use who you really want to use. a few of the leaders you almost have to use since they come with unique arts that are almost to good to pass up on.

i just feel, if you are giving us the option to have so many leaders, why can we only use 6?

2 of my favorite leaders are Caedmon and Nora but i have a real hard time using the leaders i want with the restrictions.
#10shadowscape13Posted 11/30/2008 3:20:13 PM
dang this no edit option lol

but yea, it sucks that you have the access to all these cool characters but 80% of your Unions have to be filled with generic soldiers.

i hope this is something they deal with in a future DLC.