Deathmask?

#1ArthaiinPosted 12/22/2008 7:29:01 PM
Does anyone with the guide know what the Deathmask is? I still haven't found it and while I'm confident I will once I finish up my guide it'd be nice to know sooner rather than later.

Especially since my own guide isn't coming until January -_-.
---
Some of the greatest catastrophe's ever committed by man have been done with the "Best of Intentions."
#2ma1kuPosted 12/29/2008 10:37:39 AM
Any luck on the Deathmask with the legendary customization? I still can't seem to find anyone that knows anything about the Deathmask. I have the Brady guide and it is basically useless for anything to do about guild tasks or weapon customization. Actually the only thing it is useful for is what shop sales what and names of areas on maps. I wonder if there is anyone out there that has all the guild tasks complete for all guilds...
#3fubuciousPosted 12/30/2008 5:52:59 PM
im been trying to find this to really the only tasks i have to do is deathmask deathbringer ouroboros voulge lance of longinus someone help with this thanks
#4fubuciousPosted 12/31/2008 9:18:53 AM
no one know how to make this deathmask what about deathbringer
#5Vagabond_WolfPosted 12/31/2008 3:54:42 PM
Any news on the Deathmask yet?
---
Our world has seen many sacrifices, yet we continue to make the same offences time and again. Pursuing the luxurious illusions of the world.
#6ma1kuPosted 1/1/2009 5:03:42 AM
I'm having a feeling it's a rare craft item in which you have to take apart some special weapon/shield/accessory to find a special breed item that will allow you to craft it. I took apart a ring I crafted earlier and it gave me a broken ring which can turn into some sort of flame resist +4 ring with 15% intellect tacked onto it, also in the recipe for it, it has some sort of gas I have never seen or heard of before. So maybe if you disassembled a rare shield or a specially crafted shield maybe it would give you a certain crafting item for the deathmask recipe. I want to try with the one shield I do see but I don't have the components to craft it right now.
#7Vagabond_WolfPosted 1/2/2009 10:31:40 AM
I see. Well does anyone know how to create this item?
---
Our world has seen many sacrifices, yet we continue to make the same offences time and again. Pursuing the luxurious illusions of the world.
#8Vagabond_WolfPosted 1/3/2009 12:51:09 PM
Anyone?
---
#9fubuciousPosted 1/3/2009 9:13:11 PM
so you telling me all the people playing and finished this game that no one found out how to make the this nor deathbringer
#10ma1kuPosted 1/4/2009 2:42:26 AM
I've searched quite a bit and I can tell you, no. Sucks, I wonder how the heck you make it. I'm just curious if Arthaiin's guide is 100% accurate with the final form of all the weapons. Also if his guide is 100% correct than the only place to look is within accessories and the creation store, in which aren't mentioned in Art's guide.