Mt. Vackel Rare Spawn Pearly Peak Question??

#11Split Infinity(Moderator)Posted 1/24/2009 4:55:42 PM
Jesus, it's pretty simple. Go to Pearly Peak and look into the fist alcove to your left (after passing two Dondas).

If you see Diatryma, Brynhildr, or Glasya, no rare enemies on Pearly Peak.

If you do NOT see Diatryma, Brynhildr, or Glasya, there is a rare enemy on Pearly Peak. Austri, Tsenahale, Spiritbeast Rin, or Heaven's Lord. All but Tsenahale are one-time-kill only.
---
Subscribe for full game playthrus of your favorite games!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SplitPlaythru
#12ZweixhanderPosted 1/24/2009 5:17:24 PM
I just found out you MUST have entered underwelt for any rares to appear having it your map is not enough.Thats what i hear anyways and can I relate. square sure knows what theyre doing, they want that boss to be considered a challenge.
#13Rhys_Magi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2009 5:48:31 PM
Thank you for your help guys.

Also to Spilt are you saying I am lying that there is a magic invisible rare monster that spawned when I have searched and killed all mobs in the area with no rare monsters killed.
#14Split InfinityPosted 1/26/2009 6:33:18 AM
I didn't say you was lying. There is a possibility that even though one may have secondary enemy set missing, a rare will not have spawned because you haven't passed specific story point (like with appearance of Bloodthirsty Beast in Ivory Peaks, for which you have to complete Numor Mine).
---
Subscribe for full game playthrus of your favorite games!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SplitPlaythru
#15_darkhorse13Posted 1/26/2009 7:59:27 AM
lol this is crazy my 1st walkthrough to get to underwalt i spawned heavens lord,i have now entered and exited this place roughly 50 times and everytime i got to the alcove there has always been some type of enemy there i must just be unlucky!!!!:)
---
RIP Eddie Guerrero,Steve Irwin
forever missed.........PSN:Mikeyboy1980
#16_darkhorse13Posted 1/26/2009 8:53:41 AM
k i now need austri,sugriva does the save and reload trick work???
---
#17ZweixhanderPosted 1/26/2009 9:28:54 AM
if you find austri you can use it to get tsenahale but it doesn't work on spirit beast rin, but i don't know about the first area try see what happens.
#18_darkhorse13Posted 1/26/2009 9:34:17 AM
i got spiritbeast then saved and reloaded it got the small bird but everytime i saved and reloaded it after that just gave me the bird again ....so here i go again lol
---