Save Game File Found

#1raymsixPosted 2/25/2008 1:50:01 PM

I've posted a similar topic about this on bizzare's forums but magically got deleted :roll:

Anyways, i've been trying to find a config file, somewhere where it may let me tweak mouse sensitivity or turn mouse acceleration off coz the in-game mouse and aiming settings seem to have little effect, even at minimum. Sadly, no such file I can find (this is the unreal 3 engine their using right?) I did find though the save game file located at:

C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersDocumentsThe Club Save Game Data

that's under Windows Xp by the way, maybe someone else can post for Vista. Thought it might help people that are having problems with the game erasing their save game or whatever, no u can back it up :idea:

#2raymsix(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2008 8:39:35 PM
I mean its in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\The Club Save Game Data
#3jasejohn34Posted 3/1/2008 4:03:45 AM
Yeah man, I positively agree about the mouse issue. I also tried to set all the sensitivities at minimum and still negative results.

Regarding the save directory for Windows Vista, this is where I oddly found my save game folder:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\The Club Game Save Data

At first, I thought I would find the save folder at C:\Users\Username\Documents at least but what a surprise. This is my first game that made it's save directory under C:\Users\Public\Documents\.

Oh well, I just hope a patch or hotfix would come out soon for the mouse sensitivity issue.