Urban Ninja

#41thomassiePosted 2/7/2008 12:14:28 AM

AWW CHEESE GAME STFU. He wanted to tell something and you have to do bad to him ??? And you say you enyoying it to do stupid on a forum go in RL and say it in he's face but dont be a little whiner and say it on a forum, i dont see you saying anything but only whining so let fallenagent you may think its stupid but maybe he think its not so shut up cheese game. >=l because you are the jerk here now

#42cheese_game619Posted 2/7/2008 4:29:02 AM
thomassie posted...

AWW CHEESE GAME STFU. He wanted to tell something and you have to do bad to him ??? And you say you enyoying it to do stupid on a forum go in RL and say it in he's face but dont be a little whiner and say it on a forum, i dont see you saying anything but only whining so let fallenagent you may think its stupid but maybe he think its not so shut up cheese game. >=l because you are the jerk here now

Perhaps I should meet you face to face.

AND THEN GIVE YOU A LIFT TO SCHOOL.

Next time, read the whole topic, because FallenAgent and I have already called a truce. In fact, I'll quote it for you:

Him - "First of all, you are one of the few intelligent people I spoke of. I'm sorry for assuming that you weren't, though I had figured it out by your third response. I just really really hate when people belittle a post by suggesting something as if the TC had not thought of it. Assasin's Creed is very different than what I am suggesting and when I tried to explain it more you mocked me. Hence this whole argument.

However, I am REALLY enjoying this banter. "So why are you apologizing and being straight with me?" you might ask. Well, at this point, I realized that we are simply arguing different ideas. You have misunderstood things I was getting at, and I did the same. For this reason we would be the REAL trolls and idiots that we BOTH spoke of. I don't think I'm the smartest person or better than anyone, but there are fools...We should put our time towards arguing or not arguing with them.

Truce? (I did spell that right, yeah? :P)"

- Just read the bolded parts to get the idea ;)

Me "...if you want to call a truce then I guess the fun is over. Fine by me. I'm not going to follow you on your crusade against trolls, though. We will have no series of wacky adventures against the evils of GS. I will not be your goofy side-kick that offers a comical quip now and then while we are in battle against the board demons. I will not fight in your movement against annoyances. A truce you say? Peace? An armistice? A concord? An agreement?"

Hmmmk little hero? You're about 15 posts too late.

#43DarbyXCrashPosted 2/7/2008 7:31:34 AM
and i still think its funny, with all due respect to both parties involves
#44zidane13412Posted 2/7/2008 3:07:49 PM
magic magic ninja what!
magic magic ninja huh?
---
this sig will not be changed untill that abomination of soulja boy is dead and buried. (1/27/08)
#45masachipPosted 2/7/2008 9:29:00 PM
this is my first time on this board, but just for the record i guarantee you that you will be able to wear a ninja outfit..........however i don't believe it will conceal your identity. A mask actually might but i don't think your have the option to be a ninja as much as you will just be able to wear a ninja suit.

I believe they will try to put tons of ridiculous outfits in this game and if they do how could they pass up a ninja costume.