What is after the HIDDEN mission? (SPOILER)

#1ultimate_chancePosted 10/5/2008 5:41:12 PM
I did the julius mission, and now i have no clue what to do. Someone want to enlighten me?
#2ultimate_chance(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2008 5:41:52 PM
Did i beat the game already? I have yet to see credits, or that last piece of land become saints territory.
#3gearshotPosted 10/5/2008 5:43:17 PM
ive been trying to figure this out and i have no idea. i think this mission is extra. after you finish the ultor missions it will give you the credits.
#4XX_brawler_XXPosted 10/5/2008 7:21:55 PM
how did you get the julius mission?

i know only about the tape in the police station

---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: D GuArCz 07.......Clan: 718 (CoD4) (Saints's Row 2)
Currently Playing: Saint's Row 2
#5ImpactPlayerPosted 10/5/2008 8:13:03 PM
Julius mission is just an extra mission. The main storyline concludes with "...And a better life." If you finished that mission, you would have seen credits, as that is the final mission. It's the mission where you interrupt the press conference, get on the helicopter, etc, etc

The Saints Row district/Ultor area never becomes your territory.
---
Stanford 2L
#6gearshotPosted 10/6/2008 2:23:42 AM

XX_brawler_XX posted...
how did you get the julius mission?

i know only about the tape in the police station

---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: D GuArCz 07.......Clan: 718 (CoD4) (Saints's Row 2)
Currently Playing: Saint's Row 2

go to the police station to third floor. room 303. listen to all the tapes and go to the back room. (troys office). you will get a phone # of a certain person. call it, it will be listed in your phonebook section, you will know which one it is. then just do what the person says

#7mayooonezPosted 10/7/2008 8:22:20 AM
where is the police station? )
#8thepl4guePosted 10/7/2008 4:59:51 PM
The police station is near the end of the Saints Row District (bottom of it). Go in there, and go to the third floor and enter a door by the stairs.

There will be 3 Saints Row logos. Each of them contain a wiretap message between Julius Little and Troy. Then go forwards into the next room and grab Julius Little's file and you'll get Dex's cell phone number. Call him, and he says to meet you at the old Church and he'll tell you where to find Julius.

I just did it now I'm goin to the church. But if you've beaten the game, go to the crib where you can get a newspaper (replay missions) and go to Sons of Samedi and replay "Assault on Precinct 31." Play to where it shows you where the police station is, then exit out of the mission and go there in the game and do the above.
#9thepl4guePosted 10/7/2008 5:26:41 PM
OK I did it. It says there are new missions, but at the newspaper thing in one of the cribs it only has 1, so it could just mean that there are others.

Really, when I played the mission "Assault on Precinct 31" I saw the thing in there, so I think we could've killed Julius at ANY TIME during the game, and that there is no mission after the one where you kill him.

Although there could be a Saints Row 3 where you go for Dex (Player says he is going to put a bullet in his head during a cutscene) and then Eric Gryphon is in the newspaper saying that he'll take head of Ultor Corporation, so there's still things they could do for the next one if they decide to make one.
#10IATGOPPosted 10/10/2008 9:59:06 AM

I'm sure there are more bonus missions after Julius, look at Saints Row 2's description, in there it says the game includes bonus 'missions', Julius was one of them, and i'm sure there are more out there just waiting to be found, anyone got anything?