(3 ques.) store robbing? bodyguards? gang cars?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row 2
  3. (3 ques.) store robbing? bodyguards? gang cars?
7 years ago#1

Can you still steal boxes from the safes in stores? If so, how, cuz ive been going there at night and the store is open. Also I cant seem to figure out how to use the bodyguards(ive unlocked them). Last thing, what does it mean by "gang customization cars"? Any help appreciated.

7 years ago#2
body guards and car customization is access in your HQ downstairs its in a room to the left from where you first come in to kill the samedi, its like changing your clothes.
7 years ago#3
store robbing??
7 years ago#4
From what I have heard you can't rob the safe's manually anymore. Click the right thumbstick to go into over the shoulder aim and point at the cashier for a few seconds. They will either drop their cash (if no safe) or direct you back to the safe and open it for you.
7 years ago#5
that sucks, i loved robbin the stores in SR1
7 years ago#6
if you rob a store and return to it later will they still sell items to you?
---
Now playing: Saints Row 2; Rock Band
Waiting for: Fallout 3; Rock Band 2 (PS3)
7 years ago#7
it took me forever in SR1 to figure out i could put those boxes in my car i always ran to the pawn shop lol
7 years ago#8
"it took me forever in SR1 to figure out i could put those boxes in my car i always ran to the pawn shop lol"

Damn, that goes beyond being stupid and becomes just awesome! I cant even comprehend how you managed that!
7 years ago#9
I can't begin to imagine how epic that would be. I agree, that isn't stupid; it's awesome due to ignorance of the easier way :P
---
Freelance Game Journalist
7 years ago#10
You can also rob the store by grabbing the shop keeper and using them as a human shield. The game will prompt you to place the shopkeeper in a blue circle. Then they will normally open the safe. Some shopkeepers decide to fight back. I find this happens most in the weapons stores.
---
If i was the little engine that could, i would have said to hell with this and would've just cruised right down that hill.
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row 2
  3. (3 ques.) store robbing? bodyguards? gang cars?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived