General's Limo/Hearse

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row 2
  3. General's Limo/Hearse

User Info: Wolvenfox

Wolvenfox
8 years ago#1
A: I've found the name to be Hounfor. (Worth Google-ing)

B: I, at least, did not receive this car upon torching the General.

If anyone's got an idea of how to even find a cheat for it, I'm sure a few of us would be very thankful.

User Info: afredo2

afredo2
8 years ago#2
yeh i would also like to know as i was disapointed you did not get it after destroying the samedis

afredo2
8 years ago#3
i got it, during the mission, grab the limo and drive off, wen the game asks u to exit mission, hit yes,

User Info: Wolvenfox

Wolvenfox
8 years ago#4
I knew there was always that route, but the limo exploded long before I could get close to it. If you're like me and already completed the mission, just replay it and drive around for a while. To be honest, it sucks to drive just like any other limo.

User Info: CypherComplete

CypherComplete
8 years ago#5
interesting

User Info: Andrius

Andrius
8 years ago#6
How do you exit with the hearse? Whenever I exit I get dumped back to my house with the newspaper clippings. I assume I gotta grab the limo before the General gets out, but when I do I just drive around forever with gang cars pestering me regularly, no prompts to exit, and if I manually abort with two down presses on the d-pad, the car vanishes and I'm back in my crib. What am I doing wrong?

---Andrius

afredo2
8 years ago#7
during the mission i just grabbed the limo (the genral was still in the back) and drove off and wen the exit mission option popped up cause i left shaundi and exit the mission and the game left me driving the limo

User Info: Nitro378

Nitro378
8 years ago#8
You an only exit a mission with a car the first time you do it. Sucks, I know.
haha ur a n idiot...stop embarrassing urslef - colton_2017
Orange Knight FTW. -----------------http://uk.youtube.com/user/Nitro378-------------

User Info: SpankyXXV

SpankyXXV
8 years ago#9

here's how u get the limo: 1.play the mission shopping maul 2.drive to the mall before time runs out 3.watch the cut-scene 4.eliminate every one of the generals guards except one 5.eliminate the last guard and jump on the hood of the limo 6.press "Y" button 7.tap twice down on the d-pad to exit mission 8.when the screen comes up asking if u want 2 retry, start from beginning, or exit. hit exit button 9.ENJOY THE LIMO

User Info: Malcrasternus

Malcrasternus
8 years ago#10
If you're playing from the clippings board, you'll be sent back to your crib. You have to get his car during the story.
!
---
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row 2
  3. General's Limo/Hearse

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived