Saints Row 3 (Major Spoilers???)

#1Rodimus2005Posted 10/20/2008 9:14:06 PM
Saints Row 3 has been unofficialy confirmed as a 2010 release date if this is indeed true that means it will still be out for Playstation 3 & Xbox 360 and finish out the Story on current gen consoles.

Cause as of now they will be no new consoles until 2011-2012 with the Wii-HD, Xbox 720, Nintendo DSi, and the Playstation 3 I have no idea what the PSP will be called but they did just release the PSP-3000 model so it highly unlikely they will be a PSP 2.0 for awhile.

As far as Saint''s Row 3 is concerned here is what is known about the game so far.

It takes place immedialty after Saint's Row 2 ends with the Ultor Building Being Destroyed and all Choas has broken out across Still Water.

Benjamin King is rumored to be returning, also they will be more story arc's being involved with Dex & Troy and the Main MC possibly getting Revenge on them both.

As for why Benjamin King is back is unkown ????

What will happen to the main MC in this final chapter is also unkown ????

Will he Die

Will he Get killed bye a Rival Faction

Will he Get Killed bye a Lintenuet in The Saints maybe Gat

Or will he survive and own all of Saint's Row

Will He survive and go back to be just a normal guy before all this crazinnes started.

Nothing is really known and it is still a good-while for Saint's Row 3 to be released at least 2 years by my calculations.

Thus making it a 2010 release date.

This will be the final Saint's Row how will it end, who will survive, & who will die I guess we will have to wait until the final chapter is written in 2010.

What I want in Saint's Row 3 is a Love Interest for the Main MC. in all of these games he has no love interest or hoe.

He is always protecting someone else's lady such as Lin or Aisha but never has a lady of his own so I hope this will be fixed in Saint's Row 3.

Also please in Saint's Row 3 please make the Radio let us use our own Customize music from our Hard Drive's and rip them onto the Radio Station such as My FM.
#2kronikkicker999Posted 10/20/2008 9:37:18 PM
you spelled "bye" wrong
#3RichterB17Posted 10/20/2008 9:39:08 PM
"It takes place immedialty after Saint's Row 2 ends with the Ultor Building Being Destroyed and all Choas has broken out across Still Water."
Did you play the game? Because obviously that didn't happen.
---
"I am Yulaw! I'm nobody's *****!! You are mine." - Jet Li
#4Hyper Knux522Posted 10/20/2008 9:45:50 PM
I'm calling B.S. . Volition doesn't know where they're completely going with Saints Row yet. I'd like to see a source that you're getting all of that information from.
---
"Slipknot is to metal what the Westboro Church is to Christianity." ~ milliondollarmanFVR
#5Rodimus2005(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2008 9:58:10 PM
wikipedia said that Saints Row 3 is currently in devolopment I havent finished playing Saint's Row 2 yet.

Wikipedia is also the place I got the info about Benjamin King.

As for the ending of Saint's Row 2 I dont know since I havent finished my game yet.

I am playing Halo & Dokapon Kingdom on Playstation 2 and Original Xbox

Sorry I got info or any mis-spellings wrong.

That is Playstation 4 as the next PS System.

Thought I would try to find some info about Saint's Row 3 but it seems people are ungrateful to anything these days.

So, if you want your own info from now on find it you on your own.

Everytime I try to post something that might be useful info about a new game or a possible sequel or prequel it is always the same crap, oh where is your source. post your proof, you misspelled something wrong BLAH, BLAH BLAH same-o-same o stuff everytime.

SO FIND YOUR OWN INFO ON YOUR OWN GAMES ON YOUR OWN TIME I WILL NOT POST ANY NEW INFO OR ANYTHING I FIND REGARDING TV SHOWS, UPCOMING DVD'S OR MOVIES OR ANYTHING IN THE GAMING WORLD FROM NOW ON.

FROM NOW ON FIND IT YOUR SELF IF YOU CAN ?????
#6ViperYourMotherPosted 10/20/2008 10:03:42 PM
We will, since you got your info from Wikipedia, I reckon there's a fair few other Internet-savvy users around here who can find the same stuff.
---
I think people should be free to engage in any sexual practices they choose; they should draw the line at goats though. -Elton John
GT: V1perYourMother
#7Tweekster13Posted 10/20/2008 10:06:25 PM
You do realize that absolutely anyone can post absolutely anything on Wikipedia. Not exactly a reliable source there, big guy.
---
Fair Play: When someone tries to kill you, kill 'em right back
PS, I'm Awesome
#8MR_BABYBPosted 10/20/2008 10:09:22 PM
Saints Row 3 was confirmed by Voilition before 2 was even out.
---
Fate...Destiny...Eternity....Infinity...
# of times CE has called an ugly girl hot: 24
#9ampulator000Posted 10/20/2008 10:09:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10old_school227Posted 10/20/2008 10:19:32 PM
You do realize that absolutely anyone can post absolutely anything on Wikipedia. Not exactly a reliable source there, big guy.
all right then, you go edit wikipedia with false info, go on try it.
---
PSN/XBL/MGO - mattX227
Revive Advent Rising! http://www.petitiononline.com/4dv3n723/petition.html