Final Samedi Mission? (spoilers)

#1crs420Posted 10/27/2008 6:54:10 PM
I finished the mission where the general cuts off the guy's ear in the cutscene at the end. I've gone around and blown up all their strongholds on the map, but I don't see any other samedi missions. Do they pop up later or am I done with them? I was really getting into this storyline and I'm not ready to change to another gang's missions just yet till I feel it's complete.
---
You may think I stole your kill, but we both know I saved your A$$!
#2icegreen3Posted 10/27/2008 6:55:31 PM
make sure you have done all strongholds, also im sure there are plenty missions after that one so your not even close to the end
---
Get caught in the Tornado: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=943053
"You can't spell IGN without IGNorants." - BlackKing
#3crs420(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2008 7:04:13 PM
Does that mean ALL strongholds or all the Samedi strongholds?
---
You may think I stole your kill, but we both know I saved your ASS!
#4DragoncelabPosted 10/27/2008 7:14:03 PM
all Samedi strongholds. like the first game, in order to do the final mission of each gang, you have to have done all their stronghold missions. pretty much, take over all of their territory, except for the one you can't.
---
"the monkey may or may not be on crack, i'm not sure, but that's not where it got its superpowers."- My friend, on a monkey with powers.
#5crs420(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2008 7:35:51 PM
I've destroyed 4. The fishery, the dust lab, the trailer park, and the university. I can't find any others and I don't see anymore samedi missions. Maybe I'm missing it on the map. Does anyone know where the next mission appears? thx
---
#6ShadowSamurai_XPosted 10/27/2008 7:49:47 PM
check your map
turn off all icons except stronghold then you should see it easily
and if you see none then turn on missions only icon then ull see that easily

if you see neither then well your ******

---
ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW
#7squallisawesomePosted 10/27/2008 8:03:35 PM
Pretty sure there are some times where there are no missions or strongholds for you to do. But it should only last for a little while. Go do an activitiy and then look for it again. If it's still not there you may have a problem :\
---
"I dreamt I was a moron."-Squall Leonhart, Final Fantasy 8
Squall is Awesome
#8crs420(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2008 9:20:43 PM
thanks. Didn't know you can choose which icons show up on the map. I'll definitely try that out.
---
#9FrolexPosted 10/27/2008 9:21:56 PM
and make sure no territories are being contested.
---
I've had it with this mother****ing level on this mother****ing plane!!!
#10friskyninja14Posted 10/27/2008 9:28:03 PM
the same thing happend to me, the missions down in the factories district im pretty sure
---
classic rock is like vintage wine, the older it is the better it gets