Tagging Problem?

#1RoninFrostyPosted 4/6/2012 3:14:51 PM
Hey guys, replaying SR2 (after being massively disappointed with SR3) and all I have left for 100% is the tags... but I can't get them to complete. I can spray the first "spurt" out of the can, but when I go to shake the can, he shakes it once and stops, and no matter how much I mess with RS I can't get him to keep shaking it.

I also can't continue to spray, so it's not like he's shaking it super quick or anything. Anyone else have this problem and/or know how to fix it? I'd hate to lose 95% completion...
---
XBL: SamuraiFrosty
And the words of the prophets were written on the subway walls...
#2MoCaPlPosted 4/6/2012 6:15:18 PM
It's possible to do the tags in one shot without having to shake the can. You just gotta hit the trigger once to make a circle and keep making circles until you fill up the tag. So in other words don't hold down the trigger while tagging so you don't waste paint. I hope that's clear enough.
---
There is a little stupid in all of us.
{Reserved for hidden messages}
#3RoninFrosty(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2012 6:38:29 PM
Clear enough, but sounds pretty tedious. I wish I didn't want 100% :-|
---
XBL: SamuraiFrosty
And the words of the prophets were written on the subway walls...
#4JiruruPosted 4/8/2012 3:23:57 PM
Do you use a wired controller? I normally use a wired controller and it won't let me shake the can, but when I use my wireless controller I can shake it just fine.
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#5Hayato NekketsuPosted 4/17/2012 1:24:03 AM
I use a wired controller and the shaking just seems glitchy. When the character stops shaking, stop shaking the stick yourself and then start over. Sometimes it takes me 3 or so tries to get the can working again.