Quick Question

#1okaba00Posted 3/13/2013 12:34:18 AM
is there anyway to clean myself? People keep telling me i smell and that i need to take a shower. It's starting to get annoying.

And please only serious replys. Tried looking this question up on this board before i posted this and the only replies people seemed to post was for you to kill anyone who told you that you smell. I want to fix this so people stop saying it, not kill a bunch of people.
#2FenrirXIIIPosted 3/13/2013 1:43:35 PM
I've never heard of a way to 'clean yourself' other than jumping into a large body of water. Maybe changing your clothes will work?

Honestly never heard of you being able to do anything of the sort.
---
GT: Ezmarii/CapitalStorm91
rent my dragons dogma pawns! :)
#3VividAxisPosted 3/15/2013 7:40:10 PM
They say that when you're wearing cheap clothes. Get some bling from a jewelry store and a nice suit and they'll start complimenting you.
#4okaba00(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 8:22:34 PM
This is what I'm currently wearing:

Hat: Bowler Hat
Eyewear: Round Shades 1
Undershirt: Men's Tank Top 1
Over Shirt: Long Sleeve Button Shirt
Coat: Men's Blazer
Pants: Men's Pleated Dress Slacks
Shoes: Men's Dress Shoes
Socks: Shin High Socks
Belt: Square Belt (Gold)
Underwear: Men's Euro Boxers
Right Wrist: Men's Unkut Watch (DLC Item)
Right Shoulder: 3rd Street 1

As you can see, exept for the socks, watch, undershirt, and tattoo, everything I'm wear is from ether Impressions or On Thin Ice. So if it does have to do with the quality of clothing you wear then I'm currently going around trying to find the best under shirt, well without cross dressing that is. The other two clothing items I won't change because I think the socks are the highest quality you can get and I like the watch better then the ones you find at On Thin Ice.
#5MoCaPlPosted 3/19/2013 7:03:31 PM
they insult u if you haven't bought any new clothes in a few game days OR immediately when you first load the game. Personally I never noticed any connection between cheap or expensive clothing and pedestrians saying you smell.

So to avoid negative comments just buy something real quick when u first load up the game and they will shut up. You don't even need to be wearing it. When I used to play this game everyday i did this so I know it works. Such a stupid feature.
---
{4rlz}
There is a little stupid in all of us.
#6silly_sausagePosted 3/19/2013 7:23:37 PM
Even when I've bought and equipped new clothes, they still tell me I smell. The only way I could seem to stop it (and even then, only temporarily) was to change every single article of clothing I was currently wearing, right down to the socks and underwear.

And yeah, such a stupid goddamned feature. I'm sure it was supposed to make it more immersive, add a little touch of realism, but it was just annoying, especially when you're trying to play as a cool, classy character.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#7MoCaPlPosted 3/23/2013 2:30:14 AM
silly_sausage posted...
Even when I've bought and equipped new clothes, they still tell me I smell. The only way I could seem to stop it (and even then, only temporarily) was to change every single article of clothing I was currently wearing, right down to the socks and underwear.

And yeah, such a stupid goddamned feature. I'm sure it was supposed to make it more immersive, add a little touch of realism, but it was just annoying, especially when you're trying to play as a cool, classy character.

Really? wow. As a routine every single time I loaded up the game I just bought something real quick just to shut them up. And it worked perfect for me until at least a game day or two. idk what to say then
---
{4rlz}
There is a little stupid in all of us.