looking to coop this game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row 2
  3. looking to coop this game

User Info: sailormacross

sailormacross
3 years ago#1
i like to join your game with my character. i beaten game. want the main story coop achieves. so no cheats. i have free unkut dlc. you need too. thanks. reply here if want to coop
anime and jpop and pretty japanese girls fan ::::::::::::::::::::perhaps there was an age where people dreamed of the possibilites of outer space (gundam wing)

User Info: franktheman1

franktheman1
3 years ago#2
sailormacross posted...
i like to join your game with my character. i beaten game. want the main story coop achieves. so no cheats. i have free unkut dlc. you need too. thanks. reply here if want to coop

I too need the Co-op story achievements, so friend me if you want :) GT in sig.
GT: Penguin Donut

User Info: FenrirXIII

FenrirXIII
3 years ago#3
I'm always up for it, too. But I have all the dlc and don't feel like deleting it, so you'd have to pick up all of it so like corporate warfare and such.
GT: Ezmarii/CapitalStorm91
rent my dragons dogma pawns! :)

User Info: WWEBretHart2012

WWEBretHart2012
3 years ago#4
im up 4 it, my tag is Connor3601996

User Info: DarkDevin

DarkDevin
3 years ago#5
I'm down! When are you playing?
Gamer Tag: Kymiera Legacy, myspace.com/dfb1983, http://damionpheonix.deviantart.com, twitter.com/Dbrown1983

User Info: sailormacross

sailormacross
3 years ago#6
thanks. found out about replay on newspaper clips
anime and jpop and pretty japanese girls fan ::::::::::::::::::::perhaps there was an age where people dreamed of the possibilites of outer space (gundam wing)
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row 2
  3. looking to coop this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived