Just got a closed beta invite!

#1midgarPosted 5/7/2012 4:30:51 PM
Check your emails people, you never know.

The Secret World Beta

Join us for an amazing adventure and help us test The Secret World.

This key will allow you to join the first stage of the closed beta test. It is only available to a select few, and you will see the game in its most raw state.

At such an early stage it is almost certain there will be a few hiccups along the way, so don't expect to be playing a finished game.

These early steps are a challenging but ultimately rewarding journey that we hope you'll experience with us. You will truly have the first chance to influence the game that many thousands of others will play later!

Yessssss!! (And it only took the jerks 3+ years!) :D
---
"The key to happiness is disinterest mingled with mild contempt."
Better living through apathy. If you're into that sort of thing.
#2midgar(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 4:42:03 PM
You know, the sad thing is, just yesterday I tried Tribes: Ascend for the first time and LOVED it. Bad timing, figures.... :/
---
#3TannhauserPosted 5/7/2012 5:23:03 PM
Not to rain on your parade, but you do realize the closed beta is still under an NDA, and even telling us you got an invite is an NDA violation?
---
"Through the darkness of future past the magician longs to see. One chants out between two worlds: Fire, walk with me." -Twin Peaks
#4midgar(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 5:40:36 PM
Considering my Gamefaqs account is ancient and not at all connected to my FC one, no big.
I'm not giving any other details naturally, but yes I realize that, and no I'm not in the least worried.

Just saying, it seems more invites have been making their way out to people lately, which is awesome.
---
#5midgar(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 5:41:28 PM
Also, I really wish it WOULD rain, literally. This 90 degree weather and humility is balls. Complete balls.
---
#6WarBeaglePosted 5/7/2012 6:42:28 PM

Also, I really wish it WOULD rain, literally. This 90 degree weather and humility is balls. Complete balls.

Texas or Florida?
---
The above statement is an opinion. Deal with it.---
Hatefact: non-PC statement that happens to be true.
#7midgar(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 8:07:30 PM
lol, Texas! :)

How'd you guess?
---
#8WarBeaglePosted 5/7/2012 8:09:38 PM
Because its been 90 degrees and humid as hell here in the Houston area for about a week now. The only other place I have lived that was this hot and humid this early was Florida.
---
#9chrrypie361Posted 5/7/2012 11:52:44 PM
I got an invite too. But the server isnt up until 5pm tuesday the 8th I believe (at least I havent been able to log in yet)
#10WarBeaglePosted 5/8/2012 5:54:32 AM

I got an invite too. But the server isnt up until 5pm tuesday the 8th I believe (at least I havent been able to log in yet)

Same for me.
---