your favorite weapon

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Secret World
  3. your favorite weapon
3 years ago#1
I went pistol/chaos.... not a fan of chaos at the moment, but dual pistols is fun.
"wanted" attack is a nice touch lol
Xbox Live: stormquiver
PSN: stormquiver
3 years ago#2
Blood Magic. Beating myself up for moar power!

Sword seemed to be the all around strongest though.
3 years ago#3
Honestly, I haven't tried anything but what I started with. It may be a bad idea, but I went with assault rifles and have just poured my
points into it entirely. When I got into the outer part of the wheel, finally, I realized how much effort maxing one single weapon would
take and facepalmed, lol. I want to drop my current toon to try something new, but I just can't pull myself away. The good thing is, the
Ap is really rolling in now, so starting a new weapon on the wheel should be pretty easy to get into. Anyway, it's really pretty damn fun.

The thing is, I still mainly use some of the same stuff I unlocked ages ago.

Also, maxing a character in this game seems like it'll be a HUGE investment in time.
"The key to happiness is disinterest mingled with mild contempt."
Better living through apathy. If you're into that sort of thing.
3 years ago#4
i tried all,, but personally i found Sword is the most satisfying weapon..
MSI Big Bang-Xpower, Intel Core i7-990X 3.46GHz Extreme Edition, 24 GB DDR3, GeForce GTX 590, 1 TB SSD (PCI) + (4x 3TB HD), Thermaltake TR2 RX 1200W PSU
3 years ago#5
I chose blade, but, thanks to the combat being janky it doesn't even matter. No matter what I'm doing, it feels like I'm whipping around air.
  1. Boards
  2. The Secret World
  3. your favorite weapon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Countdown to Kaidan!Kamil79/10 2:42PM