your favorite weapon

#1Orion16Posted 5/12/2012 9:25:49 PM
I went pistol/chaos.... not a fan of chaos at the moment, but dual pistols is fun.
"wanted" attack is a nice touch lol
---
Xbox Live: stormquiver
PSN: stormquiver
#2Visani_ChantePosted 5/12/2012 9:31:57 PM
Blood Magic. Beating myself up for moar power!

Sword seemed to be the all around strongest though.
#3midgarPosted 5/12/2012 9:37:55 PM
Honestly, I haven't tried anything but what I started with. It may be a bad idea, but I went with assault rifles and have just poured my
points into it entirely. When I got into the outer part of the wheel, finally, I realized how much effort maxing one single weapon would
take and facepalmed, lol. I want to drop my current toon to try something new, but I just can't pull myself away. The good thing is, the
Ap is really rolling in now, so starting a new weapon on the wheel should be pretty easy to get into. Anyway, it's really pretty damn fun.

The thing is, I still mainly use some of the same stuff I unlocked ages ago.

Also, maxing a character in this game seems like it'll be a HUGE investment in time.
---
"The key to happiness is disinterest mingled with mild contempt."
Better living through apathy. If you're into that sort of thing.
#4medo78Posted 5/13/2012 6:39:50 AM
i tried all,, but personally i found Sword is the most satisfying weapon..
---
MSI Big Bang-Xpower, Intel Core i7-990X 3.46GHz Extreme Edition, 24 GB DDR3, GeForce GTX 590, 1 TB SSD (PCI) + (4x 3TB HD), Thermaltake TR2 RX 1200W PSU
#5RaveltGloryPosted 5/13/2012 6:42:18 AM
I chose blade, but, thanks to the combat being janky it doesn't even matter. No matter what I'm doing, it feels like I'm whipping around air.