I like it.

#1AngesEtDemosPosted 5/12/2012 11:25:21 PM
Hi. I like the game. Surprised?

I came in not because of the combat. I've played the ARG's for this game, and they're interesting and challenging enough. I like the setting because it isn't some damned fantasy rehash. To be honest, after watching the videos, I'm surprised that many of you who dislike the game are surprised at the combat. If you watched the videos, it pretty much seems exactly like it. Leveling is interesting. It seems like a grind, but since we're on in the beginning area and I've pretty much gotten all of the beginning Rifle and Elementalism skills, it doesn't seem that hard to get a skill you want.

Just throwing in my two cents.
#2AngesEtDemos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2012 11:29:54 PM
Oh, actually. I really do hate one thing. The fact that I have to run back to my body every time I die. Even if it's in the middle of a mob of enemies. Not fun.
#3dekouPosted 5/13/2012 12:00:42 AM
You can just use a resurrection point.
#4TerrazakPosted 5/17/2012 4:12:44 AM
It just seems like more people hate it then people that like it because haters feel the need to let everyone know they hate it. (sometimes several times annoyingly). People who like it generally dont say it etc..

Well I like it too. Good to hear.
#5AlessarPosted 5/17/2012 9:48:12 AM
I enjoyed the first public weekend beta. It needs some refinement but it's looking on track. I think it's interesting the weekend betas were actual betas and not just promotional previews called betas.
#6Reaper_Chris92Posted 5/18/2012 3:46:01 PM
Terrazak posted...
It just seems like more people hate it then people that like it because haters feel the need to let everyone know they hate it. (sometimes several times annoyingly). People who like it generally dont say it etc..

Well I like it too. Good to hear.

I think it is more of a cry for help and attention. Either way it is just pathetic lol.