when is the next syphon filter coming out??????

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow
  3. when is the next syphon filter coming out??????
6 years ago#1

i havent heard anything about this franchise since 2007 and after the cliffhanger ending of LS you'd think they'd atleast hint at something in the works.

anyone heard anything besides the PS3 syphon filter 5 rumors?

6 years ago#2
Woah, you're way behind dude. The video showing Gabe's fate was leaked months ago. So you don't have to go dig it up, here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI&feature=related

Look at it fast because it keeps getting deleted.
6 years ago#3

LOL Rick'Rolld

6 years ago#4

thats soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo old dude lol

6 years ago#5
Isn't it funny how Syphon Filter is like a PSP exclusive series these days? I'm not sure if we should get one for the PS3. That Omega junk on PS2 was horrible. I never played the PS1 titles, should I give them a go?
6 years ago#6
yes.. you should play the ps1 titles..especially the first one!!... and i posted something about " code sigma"... not sure if it's true..but take a look...
  1. Boards
  2. Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow
  3. when is the next syphon filter coming out??????

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived