Midnight club LA Customization

#1vbnyPosted 7/15/2008 3:19:11 AM

Hi Midnight club fans!

I was wondering if you could have NEON under the cars on MC LA

Some things about the customization parts

you can have custom:

body kits,Rims,vinyls,nice paintjobs,hydraulics and aftermarket performance parts

AND the coolest is the fully customizable interior,

#2FortuneHuntersPosted 7/15/2008 11:14:17 AM
According to all the screenshots that were released, I don't think neon will be included. They have neon in MC3 because it was all night race. As soon as they add the day-night cycle to MC:LA, it's just lame to see neon light up during the day time.
#3Baz-Posted 7/15/2008 3:41:31 PM
What's up with the obsession with neon? and the things you said were in MC3 or we already know. and for the neon in the daytime cycle it could always be turned off. like if it was headlights...
#4Compufreak816Posted 7/15/2008 5:31:42 PM
It's not always going to be daytime though..So it COULD be a possibility. Like the neon and headlights would be turned on simultaneously at late dusk through very early dawn.
---
XBL: Wolfgang17
#5toliveiraPosted 7/18/2008 5:32:33 AM
I'd like neon too, no new games about tunning, race and stuff have neon now .. :(
---
Big Cookie
#6vbny(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2008 10:59:28 AM
so why the **** is it called midnight club la in the day it should ****in be called middayclub la
#7Baz-Posted 7/20/2008 11:09:49 AM
vbny posted...
so why the **** is it called midnight club la in the day it should ****in be called middayclub la

It has a day/night cycle. this is the first game in the series to have this feature...

the others had Dawn, Midnight, and Dusk...

It's just a title relax...
#8PyQuaPosted 7/20/2008 11:24:52 AM
Yeah, why no Neons, I thought they were sick, I wanna get some for my next car to boot (or just install a pair under my H3, then before the lease is up, take it off)
---
This is just another Witty sig. that'll mildly amuse you :P
#9Compufreak816Posted 7/20/2008 9:35:38 PM
There will be neon. http://i37.tinypic.com/2ewmtz5.png Second column, about half way down. "While it's not in the title, DUB magazine is still onboard to provide guidance on car customization features, which exceed even the options in Midnight Club 3. From scissor doors to UNDERCAR NEON IN THE COLOR OF YOUR CHOICE, you can craft cars that are literally one of a kind with kits, rims, and parts from most of the major manufacturers." (Credits to Game Informer for the article and krazykubano for scanning the page and posting it in the 360 version of this board)
---
XBL: Wolfgang17
#10toliveiraPosted 7/21/2008 7:25:21 AM
I also hope there is neon :D
---
Big Cookie