Midnight Club 5

#1HiddosPosted 1/19/2010 9:33:17 AM

Now ofcourse it hasn't been announced. And we don't even know if there's ever going to be a MC5, but I really felt like making this topic anyway :).

What city/cities do you think MC5 will be in? And what city/cities do you hope for?

What cars would you like to see in the game?

What features would you like added/removed/changed?

Discuss!

#2ARC_McHale20Posted 1/19/2010 11:32:04 AM

Not much to discuss here. It's almost 100% that the Midnight Club series is finished.

#3dk00111Posted 1/19/2010 2:41:01 PM
ARC_McHale20 posted...

Not much to discuss here. It's almost 100% that the Midnight Club series is finished.

Sadly, this. :(
#4CDuGPosted 1/19/2010 11:36:55 PM

I feel like we just told a child there is no...you-know-who.....

#5btaylorstlPosted 1/20/2010 9:12:11 AM
It might not be officially finished, but it won't be made by the same people anymore, so surely it will never be as good as it was.

The best we can hope for is that Rockstar gives it to another group, along with the MC:LA code, and pretty much all they change is the city. I could live with that, but it's highly doubtful it would actually happen that way.

---
This signature will not change until the St. Louis Cardinals win the World Series. Started: 10/28/06
#6btaylorstlPosted 1/20/2010 9:13:20 AM
On second thought, there's no way that could work, because the city design is integral to how fun the races are, and there's no way some new team could make the city flow as well as the old developers.

---
This signature will not change until the St. Louis Cardinals win the World Series. Started: 10/28/06
#7Hiddos(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2010 11:28:50 AM

btaylorstl posted...
On second thought, there's no way that could work, because the city design is integral to how fun the races are, and there's no way some new team could make the city flow as well as the old developers.

---

Criterion could. But they'd probably make it too Burnout-ish.

#8btaylorstlPosted 1/20/2010 12:31:07 PM
Well, Rockstar doesn't own Criterion. They're pretty firmly under EA's umbrella. And even then, Burnout Paradise isn't nearly as well designed from a racing standpoint as Midnight Club was.

---
#9mozza34Posted 1/21/2010 6:27:41 AM
Come on he said we don't know if there will be another, so it's just for fun.

I'd like to see another city, although difficult to think of one that will be as good as LA. Cancun would be prettty cool.

Not too many changes to make really, just a good flowing free roaming city again with a few changes to update and freshen it up a bit.

Cars - not really fussed, but would love to the Seat Leon and Seat Ibiza
#10Hiddos(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2010 8:51:05 AM

btaylorstl posted...
Well, Rockstar doesn't own Criterion. They're pretty firmly under EA's umbrella. And even then, Burnout Paradise isn't nearly as well designed from a racing standpoint as Midnight Club was.

I meant a different studio and publisher, but yeah I also do doubt that Criterion couldn't make such an alive city as Rockstar could.