Midnight Club Los Angeles: Drift Association

#1Patrat191Posted 9/18/2008 5:32:17 PM

Whats up everyone! As with many of you, im totally looking forward to this game! Welp, to continue an old MC3 tradition, the Midnight Club 3 Drift Association has been renamed to fit this go around, Midnight Club Los Angeles Drift Association.

Bascially what the MCLADA will do, is hold a variety of events ranging from car shows, city cruises, drift showoffs, all the way to a big time event such as a drift tournament (based on solo and tandem runs). We all know how popular online drifting was on MC3, and MCLA is looking better every moment. The MCLADA will have a team of players scattered about on both consoles, so everyone can join in on the drifting.

Feel free to check us out at our site, www.freewebs.com/mclada. It is not quite to the state the finished site will be, but the bulk of the site is there.

We (the MCLADA) are trying to make our MCLA experience a great one, and if you are into drifting or just love cars, check us out!!

Cyas!

(Please note: this will be posted in both X360 and PS3 sections so that everyone can get a chance to find out about the MCLADA).

#2MODNAR11Posted 9/18/2008 11:05:09 PM
Ahh... It's good to see the return of an old club, but the drift glitch might not feauture in MCLA, so you may have to improvise.
#3DarknessLionPosted 9/19/2008 6:12:00 PM
Cool ill check out the website sooner or later.
#4Patrat191(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2008 1:26:40 PM

MODNAR11 posted...
Ahh... It's good to see the return of an old club, but the drift glitch might not feauture in MCLA, so you may have to improvise.

Yea i think the drifting might be actual drifting this time lol. But that should be no problem as long as we can get enough HP out of the cars to get the stock tires loose.

Also, GOOD NEWS for the drifters out there, the 240SX has been confirmed in one of the new screen shots released today (Sept. 25th). :)

#5RKO510Posted 9/27/2008 6:39:45 AM

lol i remember my SR drift tune on MC3..

#6ShetEfEyeNoPosted 9/27/2008 8:16:21 AM
picture of a 240sx in this game? where?
#7Patrat191(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2008 8:53:50 AM

right here, on the left side. It's the squared-off S14.

http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/913/913585/midnight-club-los-angeles-20080925115908362_640w.jpg

#8MOTOBIKE22Posted 9/28/2008 11:32:40 AM

I would really love to join my GamerTag is SNIP3R ACE for anyone who wants to add me and I am getting the game the 1st day it comes out so ya....

but patrat191 how do i join???

#9Patrat191(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2008 3:39:18 PM

Hey moto!

I havent finalized the whole process yet, but the MCLADA will be more like a mini-community, rather than a all out club. Yes, we will have functions similar to that of a club, but our main focus is drifting. This is an advantage, because within the MCLADA (a la, drifting) community, there can be club rivalriys, that really heat things up before an event. So basically, there is technically nothing to "join," however participating in the things MCLADA has to offer makes you a member of this community.

I will also be holding a MCLADA Team (a la, staff) sign up soon, that will assign active members of this drifting community to offices. More to come about that though, but i can say it will be closer to release before i start sending out apps to people.

Consider urself lucky that u get to play it on release day, lol. B/c of some stuipd rule my parents have, i cant play during the week. So i might actually have the game on the 21st, but i wont be able to play it till that Friday night, which will put me way behind the progress of alot of people i know. :(

#10SI4LPosted 10/9/2008 3:09:37 AM
Hey pat =] Sult here...
I guess you'll leave us and go on the XBox now. You know the tourney was never completed right? Dust, Vinn, and I are MC3 drift kings basically..
---
The following vehicles are just that amazing:
2009 Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG and 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi.