THEORY: More map add ons to come and at least 2 more car packs!

#1LilxYoungstaPosted 3/8/2009 1:28:55 PM
When u play the game, pull out the map and if u zoom in all the way to the top left and middle top... You can see more of the city but thats off limits. If u look all the way to the right and zoom in properly you can see more of a off limit area. This leads me to believe that theres going to be more map pack addons in the future. So far we know that the south area of the map is going to be added and if u zoom in with the map, you can see that off limit area that we will be able to drive in. We all know in real life, there is a south LA (ghetto) but in real life, whats north of LA hills and on? I dont live in LA so yea. So is there anything north of LA? If not then its unliky that there is going to be a "north la map addon" THEORY 2: i guarantee that theres going to be 2 more car packs after this one that comes out this week. We know the second one, which will be the evo10, db9, the motorcycle, etc. I believe the 3rd will include an escelade and just more random cars. The escalade is in the trafic so itll definently be in a future car pack. WhT do u guys think? Am i crazy? Am i right?
---
I am sofa king we todd did
#2the_elwoodPosted 3/8/2009 1:54:43 PM
i think north might be Beverly Hills. They should make you able to buy a house and have rich people in the Beverly Hills area. And they should make it so you can join a gang of racers. And for a car pack, some more SUVs and lowriders.
#3TheBuickGnxPosted 3/8/2009 1:58:11 PM
no rockstar announced sometime in nov that they will be making east los ange.
#4GlitchwerksPosted 3/8/2009 5:21:55 PM
no rockstar announced sometime in nov that they will be making east los ange.

No. No, they didn't.
---
- d u b t e c h n o l o g y -
#5the_elwoodPosted 3/9/2009 6:49:01 AM
It whould be cool to add like a Shelby GT500 kr, I know its like the Boss 302, why didnt they put the 427 in???????????
#6KubmirPosted 3/9/2009 12:29:53 PM
while it may be fun to theorize, lets remember that it's all just speculation and that none of this has any basis in reality.
For instance, if R* wanted escalades in the game, they probably would have put it into one of the car packs.
#7The LiberatorPosted 3/9/2009 3:07:56 PM
Maybe the next Map Pack will have racing in the underground city of the mole people?
---
http://deathbymeko.deviantart.com/
"The following statement is true, shut up."
#8GlitchwerksPosted 3/9/2009 3:13:18 PM
No way, dudes. The next city will be Asgard. You'll race against Thor and Loki. Rockstar announced it last year, and it will be released in April with a new car pack. There will be 100 news cars, all of them eastern European makes and models. I can't wait to tear across the rainbow bridge of Asgard in my donked out Yugo.

Fer realz.
---
- d u b t e c h n o l o g y -
#9ThewantedonePosted 3/9/2009 3:45:38 PM
Although I have no clue where it will be, I have a hunch that Rockstar will likely be adding more content to fill those flat gray squares called the border of virtual LA.
---
Pearl FC: 3909 4293 1008
#10ratpatrol64Posted 3/10/2009 3:01:13 AM
There's plenty of areas that are missing ( i live in LA ) the game covers a tiny part of LA, think of LAX airport and the surrounding areas, beach cities going south of santa monica like Venice, El Segundo, Manhattan beach, Hermosa beach, Redondo Beach, Long Beach etc. And North of Hollywood would take you into the San Fernando Valley which is huge.