Case 3: Stuck on Psychic Lady

#1karlacouturePosted 9/5/2008 9:42:50 AM
I cannot ask the lady the next 2 questions after getting the carpet fiber. I know someone else posted that problem here and someone answered and said ask Brass about Dale, but I don't have that option either. I have followed the walkthrough posted here step by step and till this point have had no problems, but I am really stuck! What have I done wrong or what do I need to do? I can't do anything else with the game till I get this worked out.. Someone help! Thanks!!
#2ellen928Posted 9/9/2008 12:32:04 PM
case 3 stuck at the end how do i prove the trailer was at the dig site?
#3karlacouture(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2008 8:51:31 AM
No one has answered me and I really cannot play the game at all untill I get some help. I cannot get the last 2 questions for the psychis lady after I get the carpet fiber. I have talked to everyone and they say they have nothing to tell me. SOMEONE PLEASE tell me what to do! Thanks!
#4Mz_GcApPosted 9/16/2008 3:34:35 PM
ellen, did u ever figure out how to link the trailer to adam kilborn?? please any advice would be awesomee i'm going crazzzyyy over here tryin to figure it out!
#5artistbluePosted 9/21/2008 9:07:09 AM
for the pyschic lady need to use the microscope or ultraviolet light on the baseball bat and thengive the bat to greg at the lab
try this
I think this will work
#6artistbluePosted 9/21/2008 9:11:13 AM
as for the trailer, there is blood on the wall under the cupboard
use the luminol on the wall
check the carpet
look at the open cupboard