Case 3: Stuck on Psychic Lady

• Topic Archived
7 years ago#1
I cannot ask the lady the next 2 questions after getting the carpet fiber. I know someone else posted that problem here and someone answered and said ask Brass about Dale, but I don't have that option either. I have followed the walkthrough posted here step by step and till this point have had no problems, but I am really stuck! What have I done wrong or what do I need to do? I can't do anything else with the game till I get this worked out.. Someone help! Thanks!!
7 years ago#2
case 3 stuck at the end how do i prove the trailer was at the dig site?
7 years ago#3
No one has answered me and I really cannot play the game at all untill I get some help. I cannot get the last 2 questions for the psychis lady after I get the carpet fiber. I have talked to everyone and they say they have nothing to tell me. SOMEONE PLEASE tell me what to do! Thanks!
7 years ago#4
ellen, did u ever figure out how to link the trailer to adam kilborn?? please any advice would be awesomee i'm going crazzzyyy over here tryin to figure it out!
7 years ago#5
for the pyschic lady need to use the microscope or ultraviolet light on the baseball bat and thengive the bat to greg at the lab
try this
I think this will work
7 years ago#6
as for the trailer, there is blood on the wall under the cupboard
use the luminol on the wall
check the carpet
look at the open cupboard

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived