Help i am stuck and frustrated

#1ne1twinsfanPosted 5/15/2008 10:04:20 PM
I am stuck trying to get the apples to make the juice for the lady in the office there are three roads to go but cant through the road blocks and cant figure out how to open the roads to find the apple got way more than enough honey can't figure out how to get the apples. its probably something really simple that i am completely missing but could someone please help me i am really stuck and have been for like a month please help me thnks
#2ne1twinsfan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2008 7:03:54 PM
am stuck trying to get the apples to make the juice for the lady in the office there are three roads to go but cant through the road blocks and cant figure out how to open the roads to find the apple got way more than enough honey can't figure out how to get the apples. its probably something really simple that i am completely missing but could someone please help me i am really stuck and have been for like a month please help me thnks
#3ffiannaPosted 6/7/2008 6:39:08 AM
go to chest in secreterys office it takes u to giselles wardrobe go to combine materials screen pick 4 apples and 4 honey if u have gathered them before throughout the game add to mixing barrel mix up that gives secretary drinks then u can go on with game
#4ne1twinsfan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2008 5:39:44 PM
i do not have any apples do i need to start over
#5ffiannaPosted 6/16/2008 8:23:42 AM
anytime u come to magic leaves sweep them up u should collect apples then hope that helps