Lego City - TD Issues - How Do I?

#1adornbackPosted 10/3/2008 11:26:53 AM
Ok.

I have 907,612.
I have spent the last 20 minutes wandering around, trying to figure out what I have forgotten.

I have those little box droids (gonk droids) are still walking around.
I do not have a force pull option under my extras.
I also do not have any blaster enhancements under there either.

I also do not know how to put/activate a thermal detonator.

I need to destroy those two silver things that look like two wheels in-line.

My characters are Vader, Trooper, Ewok, C3PO, R2-D2 and JarJar.

I have a red car, green tractor, grey truck, speeder, wookie flyer, 3 banthas, 2 horned, 1 dewback.

I have forced, destroyed and assembled everything I can.

I still have to destroy those gonk droids and the two silver things so assemble the handle and the orange car.

How do I accomplish those two things?
Can I do that without having to leave, loose all the progress, just to go to the cantina to purchase force-pull?
#2Kratos15354Posted 10/3/2008 12:00:40 PM
You need an explosive to get rid of the silver pieces. Bounty hunters can throw thermal detonators with Z. I don't ever recall having to destroy the Gonk droids, but something I often miss is the pieces you Force to spell LEGO. If you don't stick around there for another second after you finish, you won't get all of the studs.
---
Want a second opinion before disputing that moderation? Go to Hellhole: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards9/gentopic.php?board=573081
#3adornback(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2008 2:04:58 PM
SOLVED!
You must pick a bounty hunter (Jenga/Bobba Fett) as the character to play with.

That way you will be sure to get someone with the Force and someone who can use TDs.
#4Kratos15354Posted 10/3/2008 2:06:24 PM
It should naturally give you at least one of each different type of character as long as you have them unlocked.
---
Want a second opinion before disputing that moderation? Go to Hellhole: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards9/gentopic.php?board=573081
#5jak1608Posted 10/7/2008 7:06:27 PM
i just finally gave up u dont get the coins so wat is the point so u may get 100%but wat does 100%do after u get it nothing so forget it and just waste money on characters like i do so i dont worry about the percent unless it give u someone new that i have never heard of like a new person never seen or even heard of
#6YonnimanPosted 10/8/2008 5:53:31 AM
Gonk Droids: I think you require force pull
Thermal Detonator: Press Z as a Bounty Hunter
Silver Things on Wheels: Thermal Detonator or Self Destruct powerup with a droid
Your Characters: Buy either Zam Wessel, Jango Fett, Greedo, Bossk, Boba Fett, IG-88, Dengar, or 4-LOM (buy all of the latter 6 to unlock Bounty Hunter Missions
You don't destroy the vehicles. You build the Wookie Flyer, ride the Orange Car around for studs, build the Green Tractor, and ride the Tataun (the horned thing) around for studs.

Blaster Enhancements aren't required

In all, you have to leave and come back, losing all of your progress, unless you have the self destruct powerup