Help in New Town

• Topic Archived
7 years ago#1
I can't seem to get past 922,320 studs. There doesn't look to be anything left to destroy/ride/force. Is there some secret I am missing out on
Rhino's! Rhino's! The TC hides himself away in his metal boxes. The coward! The fool! We should...Take away his metal boxes. ~ Im_a_Whale
7 years ago#2
Never mind. After making the word "GOLE" I needed to force them to say "LEGO"...
I beat the level with 992,772 studs though.
Rhino's! Rhino's! The TC hides himself away in his metal boxes. The coward! The fool! We should...Take away his metal boxes. ~ Im_a_Whale
7 years ago#3

another person stuck in the limbo of new town. Hopefully theres someone out there that can tell me the answer to this question. Even after reading a walkthrough I only got 999 130 out of 999 150 studs. Thats after doing everything in the walkthrough! Did anyone else have this problem?

7 years ago#4
I don't really know what to tell you. It took me 3 or 4 attempts to complete New Town, and like I said my fourth attempts it appears I accomplished it without earning all of the studs.

The best advice I can give you is to work your way up and down the map from left to right fiddling with anything you come across.
7 years ago#5
theres a guide in the faqs section that lists all the things you need to do to get the million studs, worked for me first playthroughs on both cities
A mage's soul is forged in the crucible of the magic
@xxxxxxx§::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
7 years ago#6
i did everything in the review and only have 974,830!
HIDE YOUR FLESHY APPENDAGES!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived