Episode 6: Super Story........Unbelievably HARD!!!!!!

#1SiLeNtHiLlDoRkPosted 8/12/2009 6:54:31 AM
Right now I am at 99.6% completed on LEGO Star Wars: TCS. and there is only ONE damn thing standing in my way, the Episode 6 Super Story. I'm 21, so I should be able to beat it with no problem. Although there are many kids out there that play this game that wont even come close to getting 100%. All I'm saying is that the last Super Story is a hard task to do. Many of the levels take more than 10 minutes to complete. 6 levels, 60 minutes................. And what sux is that you have to start all the way from the beginning if you dont get it in under an hour. That's one hour well wasted. So anyone have any shortcuts or ideas on how to beat E6 super story??????????
---
"It's being invaded by the Otherworld. A world of someone's nightmarish delusion's come to life." - Harry Mason, (Silent Hill 1)
#2Sneaky AssassinPosted 8/12/2009 8:35:43 AM
You only need to get studs or time not both!

Esp 6 is silly to get under 1 hour best was 1.04.
---
Now concentrate this time, Dougal. These (pointing to plastic cows on table) are very small; those (pointing at cows in field ) are far away...
#3360dude140Posted 8/12/2009 11:32:41 AM
I'm pretty sure you have to do both.... I may be wrong but that's what i did on all six
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Olly Kuriyama
GAMEFAQS NEEDS AN EDIT BUTTON :@!
#4Sneaky AssassinPosted 8/13/2009 1:20:09 AM
Nope one or other not both,
---
Now concentrate this time, Dougal. These (pointing to plastic cows on table) are very small; those (pointing at cows in field ) are far away...
#5SiLeNtHiLlDoRk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2009 3:14:16 AM
Are you sure it's one or the other????? i did the first 5 episodes in under an hour with over 100,000 studs. If that's true, I'm just going to run through the whole damn thing.
---
"It's being invaded by the Otherworld. A world of someone's nightmarish delusion's come to life." - Harry Mason, (Silent Hill 1)
#6Sneaky AssassinPosted 8/13/2009 3:44:42 AM
Yep quite sure, as I have 100% but did not get under the hour on super stories
---
#7SiLeNtHiLlDoRk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2009 6:47:02 AM
i just went through the entire episode 6 super story and got 180,000 studs and beat it in 1h4m. i have 100% in the cantina, but no damn achievment. im starting to think that i have to beat the SS in both time and studs.
---
#8SiLeNtHiLlDoRk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2009 6:56:55 AM
Everyone please disregard my last comment, i took Sneaky Assassin's word and beat a normal level when i had 100% and i finally got the last and final achievment. thanks for the info Sneaky Assassin. i am now 1000/1000 on The Complete Saga.

---
#9Sneaky AssassinPosted 8/13/2009 8:48:51 AM
No worries, yeah the 100% is a pain to have a play another level.
---
#10elconoMPosted 8/18/2009 12:29:10 AM
Not sure if this is how to speed things up...

~but shooting a ""standard"" TIE Fighter seems to bring in the bombers with torpedoes in Chapter 6
~the enemy ""bikers"" in Speeder Showdown, Chapter 3, follow a path. They leave an exhaust trail. Following, staying in this trail, is an easier way to land your attacks.
---
Xbox addicts unite!