when you see a chev for the first time on the ground...

#1masamuneboiPosted 5/11/2009 7:27:12 PM
do you have to press the triangle manually to pick it up or does it automatically picks it up for you was you walk pass by? sorry i kno its an odd question, but i have ocd(obsessive compulsive disorder) and i do not remember picking up a chev but later found it in my inventory anyways.
---
Currently Playing:
Killzone 2, Dragon Quest V, Street Fighter IV
#2MyFavoriteGunPosted 5/11/2009 9:41:04 PM
What's a chev?

Generally, the game WILL auto pickup ammo for \i weapons you have /i but other weapons like shivs, clubs, or when picking up a gun for the first time, you have to use triangle.

---
PSN: CrossFire311
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature
#3MyFavoriteGunPosted 5/11/2009 9:41:50 PM
BTW is there no BBcode for Gfaqs?? Or am I doing it wrong??
---
PSN: CrossFire311
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature
#4wigsplasherPosted 5/12/2009 4:00:05 AM
hotwire that chev, and it'll always be in your inventory
---
PSN: WigSplasher
#5Dixie FlatlinePosted 5/12/2009 8:22:03 AM
Actually, I read that as "chav". Which brought some curious images to mind. I think he meant "shiv".

On Gamefaqs, use HTML for bold and italics: Italics Bold
I.e., enclose your tags in less than/greater than symbols, instead of square brackets.
#6dmband41Posted 5/24/2009 7:08:49 PM
You mean like this? Use < i > whatever you want to italicize < / i > (without spaces, obviously)

---
That's what she said...