when you see a chev for the first time on the ground...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
  3. when you see a chev for the first time on the ground...

User Info: masamuneboi

masamuneboi
7 years ago#1
do you have to press the triangle manually to pick it up or does it automatically picks it up for you was you walk pass by? sorry i kno its an odd question, but i have ocd(obsessive compulsive disorder) and i do not remember picking up a chev but later found it in my inventory anyways.
Currently Playing:
Killzone 2, Dragon Quest V, Street Fighter IV

User Info: MyFavoriteGun

MyFavoriteGun
7 years ago#2
What's a chev?

Generally, the game WILL auto pickup ammo for \i weapons you have /i but other weapons like shivs, clubs, or when picking up a gun for the first time, you have to use triangle.

PSN: CrossFire311
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

User Info: MyFavoriteGun

MyFavoriteGun
7 years ago#3
BTW is there no BBcode for Gfaqs?? Or am I doing it wrong??
PSN: CrossFire311
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

User Info: wigsplasher

wigsplasher
7 years ago#4
hotwire that chev, and it'll always be in your inventory
PSN: WigSplasher

User Info: Dixie Flatline

Dixie Flatline
7 years ago#5
Actually, I read that as "chav". Which brought some curious images to mind. I think he meant "shiv".

On Gamefaqs, use HTML for bold and italics: Italics Bold
I.e., enclose your tags in less than/greater than symbols, instead of square brackets.

User Info: dmband41

dmband41
7 years ago#6
You mean like this? Use < i > whatever you want to italicize < / i > (without spaces, obviously)
That's what she said...
  1. Boards
  2. The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
  3. when you see a chev for the first time on the ground...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived