Tidal Pools- Catching a tiger shark Possibal Glitch!!!!!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Sims 2: Castaway
  3. Tidal Pools- Catching a tiger shark Possibal Glitch!!!!!
7 years ago#1
I need to catch a tiger shark to get the last piece of the map but no matter where I walk in the tidal pools area and tell my sim to fish it just walks to the same place and casts out and they throw the rod in. I can then see the red float above the water but I canít fish because they donít have the rod in their hand. Though I donít lose the rod its still in my inventory after my sim has thrown it. If anyone knows what im doing wrong please help me because this is annoying because I cannot get the last piece of the map and progress though the game.
7 years ago#2
Have you fished with a pole before in other locations? If not, maybe you need to practice it before going after the shark. I fished a lot with the pole back in the Dark Cave, and when I got to the Tidal Pool, I caught the shark on my second or third try. Fishing with a pole builds up logic points. I wonder if you need high logic points to be good with it.
7 years ago#3
yeh my sim has full logic, mechanical and body. I have fished in loads of other places and have caught lots of fish and numerous sand bar sharks. please dose any one know what i am doing wrong. where were you fishing in the tidal pools to catch the shark?
7 years ago#4
After I made the ceremonial dive, I just went to the nearest shore and started fishing. I guess I was lucky to pick the right spot the first time.
7 years ago#5
What i did was fish on the mound of sand and got it the 3rd or 4th time.
7 years ago#6
My sim fished from the sand bar in the middle of the tidal pool, too. I didn't catch him fast though. It took a few visits and he caught quite a few other fish before her reeled in the shark. Keep at it.
7 years ago#7
i think it was a glitch on the game i restarted the whole game and after i done the dive i caught it 1st time
7 years ago#8
i know, i found it in there; caught 2 in a row
---
Join the Fatalis Empire on Battleknight on server 2, we need members badly.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 2: Castaway
  3. Tidal Pools- Catching a tiger shark Possibal Glitch!!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived