Official StarCraft 2 FAQ Topic Thing v4.0

#51Seto271ReturnsPosted 9/23/2007 11:56:14 PMmessage detail
Fission Mailed.
---
Cakes for the win
#52Kopiok(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2007 12:04:32 PMmessage detail
:(
---
"Oh Em Gee! Three Wonderful Witches! This is heaven!" - Nikolai (Luminous Arc)
= kopiok.deviantart.com - last.fm/user/kopiok - anywhere.fm/kopiok =
#53Melchior111Posted 9/26/2007 5:46:58 PMmessage detail
"Thor uses BUMP cannon"
#54bum_at_largePosted 9/28/2007 1:05:31 PMmessage detail
Man all the protoss fans are gonna be closing thier mouths when all this zerg stuff shows up :X
---
Raised on Nintendo.
#55camelmeatPosted 9/29/2007 5:09:05 PMmessage detail
wow this stilll hasnt been stickied...
---
"Quantity has a Quality all of its own"
Dimond FC :1289 4818 8333
#56Kopiok(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2007 8:28:15 PMmessage detail
Hmmm, question: Does anyone want to take this over?

With school and work going the way it has, I won't have much time to keep this up as much anymore. I can send whoever wants to mess with it the text file I have saved, and hope they stick with the format. I just don't have the time anymore to do the research.

Alternatively, I could make a topic asking for others to do research for me and I can prettify it for you ^-^. The next time I would want to update would be when Zerg are announced. I would make the "research" topic then. Think that'd be better?
---
"Poop? Kids these days, back in MY day, we didn't even poop! Poop wasn't invented yet." - Eagle's Dad
#57SwarmPower99Posted 9/29/2007 10:37:41 PMmessage detail
what do you mean by research? and i am kinda interested but i am also kinda of lazy and do not know how to make stickys. And don't worry lol i will do spell check if i do do it.
---
Magnifacent! isn't it! I serve a power that has slept for countless ages.
#58Kopiok(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2007 4:37:40 PMmessage detail
I mean, gather all of the missing information in one spot. What I had been doing was asking for a website that had info in it, and also looking around myself, and writing in the info. If people could find the information, separate it from the fluff, and give it to me (even in a messy form), I think I could do it.
---
"Poop? Kids these days, back in MY day, we didn't even poop! Poop wasn't invented yet." - Eagle's Dad
#59SwarmPower99Posted 9/30/2007 4:43:56 PMmessage detail
oh i see, but i would like to note that starcraft 2 armory has some false info, all the hps are wrong and some of the resources might be too.
---
Magnifacent! isn't it! I serve a power that has slept for countless ages.
#60sys3rgyPosted 9/30/2007 6:28:48 PMmessage detail
Wats with the bumps?
---
When your sword is broken, Take out your knife
- Me