Average age of a SC2 player will be?..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty
  3. Average age of a SC2 player will be?..

User Info: good_mormon_boy

good_mormon_boy
6 years ago#1
24-27 for the SC1 generation, and 14-17 if we get a new generation...

Well, I'm 26... and I played SC1 so this might be pretty close... You guys?

Thoughts?
"Obey the law of chastity, and the Word of Wisdom, and you will be a happy person" 07/09/2010 by B.L. Howe

User Info: RagnarokGX

RagnarokGX
6 years ago#2
13 - 15 for the first few days or weeks.

Then massively skyrocketing to 15 - 18.

Then again, I wonder how many kids are interested in RTSs...
The below statement is true.
The above statement is false.

good_mormon_boy
6 years ago#3
But 13 y/o would have been 1 when the first SC came out... what about the "be backers"?
"Obey the law of chastity, and the Word of Wisdom, and you will be a happy person" 07/09/2010 by B.L. Howe

User Info: BCLightning13

BCLightning13
6 years ago#4
I'm gonna go with the older age range. i work at a game retailer and we get no one, and i do mean NO ONE, under the age of 19 asking about this game. too in to playing their call of duty it seems like...
PSN: Droq13
GT: dr0q

good_mormon_boy
6 years ago#5
I can't wait to see what toast has to say about this... Well like I said, I am 26, but I know I can't ask others age... But if we knew the average age of people here, then we might be able to do something with it, bummer that we can't ask...

But like I said, I am 26...

User Info: hadoken5

hadoken5
6 years ago#6
I'm 16 so ya I am new gen

User Info: swordofli101

swordofli101
6 years ago#7
I just recently turned 16 and RTS is my all time favourite genre all though I'm not amazing at it I already pre ordered a copy but most people I know my age either aren't getting it because of their computer or because they don't like the genre

User Info: Reno1217

Reno1217
6 years ago#8
I'm going to be 19 in the winter. I don't think I would have ever gotten interested in this game if I didn't get a beta invite. I've gotta say though, ever since I've seen this game and started playing in the beta I absolutely love it. Never really played RTS games before either, so we'll see how far up the ladder I can get within the first few months.

i think halo should have been a playable guy i mean his laser can people and he doesn't afraid of anything -Juvenile976

User Info: chipmonklord17

chipmonklord17
6 years ago#9
24-27 for the SC1 generation, and 14-17 if we get a new generation...

The 24-27 age range ignores the people who started playing SC1 younger. I'm 17 and started playing SC1 a year or two after it came out. Same with a few friends/relatives of mine.
Red Joker Cygnus Noise FC 300860477714

User Info: sc065

sc065
6 years ago#10
Older-people-are-better-than-younger-people-so-this-game-will-suck-topic.
The philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all.
  1. Boards
  2. Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty
  3. Average age of a SC2 player will be?..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived