The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This game magically kills my internet.

#1CrapFactoryPosted 7/17/2010 11:13:18 AM
I don't know what's up. I play dozens of games online including many other Blizzard games.

This is what happens:
I connect to Battle.net in StarCraft II. It lasts a few seconds. Then it says it lost the connection to B.net and tries to get it back.

When I exit out my whole internet connection is down. I can't visit sites or anything.

After experimenting I've discovered this ONLY happens and 100% of the time when I log into battle.net from StarCraft II. This game somehow manages to kill my internet connection when I log into it. It kills it for itself and for everything else. It doesn't fix until it stops being logged in or stops trying to relog automatically.

Yay!
#2Damnation_6Posted 7/17/2010 11:42:59 AM

Maybe it's because the game isn't released yet? And Blizzard can device via their servers if you can play the game....?

Just a guess.

#3CrapFactory(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2010 12:37:25 PM
Did your second sentence make any sense?
#4BadassiaPosted 7/17/2010 1:06:18 PM
Nevermind his second sentence, his whole post really doesn't make any sense. The first sentence doesn't even belong as a response in this topic.
---
Final Fenrir: is that little girl you lusted after hot?
#5SlaynPosted 7/17/2010 1:09:46 PM
That was not legible in any way.
---
MH3: 1WRPAG - Slayn ( Add me! )
#6CrapFactory(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2010 4:08:23 PM
That's what I thought.... lol
#7CrapFactory(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2010 8:50:52 AM
Well, there's no reason for this. Looks like I won't be buying this game as I can't play it.
#8Reaper_MinionPosted 7/18/2010 8:54:12 AM
Contact Blizzard.
---
_/|\_ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkhQZNHcxmE
#9CrapFactory(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2010 8:57:32 AM
They want to make talking to them as hard as possible.

I can't log into any tech support forums for some reason. It won't let me post in them.

Their email replies are wholly useless. They're slow, clumsy and never help. I need to talk to someone face to face but when I go onto the tech support for my other games where this is possible they say they can't help and to go to SCII's incredibly unhelpful tech support which I can't talk to a real person at.
#10ZozmaSagePosted 7/18/2010 8:58:35 AM
It could be your connection isn't strong enough. If you put too much strain on a weak connection, it collapses. Same thing happened with Champions Online for me. I bought a better router and reciever and performance improved astronomically.