Collector's Edition for Heart of the Swarm and Legacy of the Void?

#1Van RuynPosted 7/28/2010 3:34:50 PM
I'd imagine that there would be collector's editions for these as well but I'm just curious, what would you all hope that is included with it?

More unique pictures and decals? Another art book with more new stuff (namely Heart of the Swarm focused on Zerg art and Legacy of the Void focused on Protoss art)? More unique pets for WoW? Shirts or more swag? Posters? POSSIBLY a soundtrack with the new music from future missions? Mousepad?

Any suggestions or hopes?
---
"But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
#2Ninja BrickPosted 7/28/2010 3:36:05 PM
I could do without the WoW related stuff. I'd really like race-centric mousepads, though. That'd be really nice.
#3SniperFox-Posted 7/28/2010 3:39:51 PM

Zergling plush.

Nuff said.

#4Van Ruyn(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2010 3:41:19 PM
^^^^You just won!

Holy crap! That would be awesome to have a Zergling plush...

Heck, I would like some sort of statue or bust or figure....that would be great!
---
"But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
#5RuzinusPosted 7/28/2010 3:43:09 PM
I could be mistaken but I don't recall a CE for TFT, and I have to wonder if the 2 SC2 expansions will even have one.
---
FOR THE LUNDRAY!
"It's really big, but it's cursed."
#6Ninja BrickPosted 7/28/2010 3:44:58 PM
There's been a collector's edition for both WoW expansions, so it's fair to assume Blizzard will put out collector's versions of the SC2 expansions.
#7AntoineCoyotePosted 7/28/2010 3:44:59 PM
With Heart of the Swarm I want a bikini Kerrigan pin up, a zergling plush, an art book focusing on the zerg, a another DVD, a new soundtrack cd if it has a new soundtrack, and uhh.... a neat t shirt? I want zero wow related things.
---
@!#$% the P O W you're staying here to play kick ball god damn it.
#8LordDraconus777Posted 7/28/2010 3:47:40 PM
I didn't even buy this Collector's Edition solely because they keep pushing WoW crap (which is usless for a large chunk of the SC fanbase).
#9Van Ruyn(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2010 3:54:09 PM
So, I think we can rule out future WoW content.

What about a stand-alone movie that Blizzard put together (30-60 minute) of a side story involving the Starcraft Universe that's done with the quality of the cinematics?
---
#10boinybunnyPosted 7/28/2010 4:00:40 PM

I just hope the CE box for each is similar to the first one. I want a collection of 3 boxes which are similar. If they're different sizes and dimensions it would suck :(