How do I infest a building as zerg?

#1FF Guru 79Posted 8/5/2010 10:50:41 AM
The only melee combat achivement I still need is the one where you have to warp in a zealot from an infested gateway. Only problem is, I don't know how to infest buildings! I thought infestors did the job but apparently not. Any ideas?
---
"I have thrown several algorithms at this ***** and it simply refuses to boot."
--Krycek18
#2GreatTeamPlayerPosted 8/5/2010 10:51:25 AM
You can't get this achievement yet. The ability to infest buildings will come when Heart of the Swarm is released, sorry.

---
It's just the way it is.
#3ultra_mcPosted 8/5/2010 10:52:40 AM
How come my command center got infested in MP once?
---
http://www.swagbu0cks.com/refer/Jordanfre (remove 0)
^^^Register for easy prizes/money by simply searching the web!!
#4DazuroGhenariPosted 8/5/2010 10:53:00 AM
What? You have to use an infestor to Neural Parasite a probe, build a nexus, then build more probes or re-infest that probe until you can tech up to Zealots.
---
A girl from Baron was kept from falling down.
No hermitauring allowed.
#5ShijimmyPosted 8/5/2010 10:55:18 AM
Like Mort said, you need to parasite a probe and do the whole building order thing. Good thing is that the probe only has to start the nexus. As long as it finishes without being destroyed, you just got yourself a protoss starter set while playing zerg.

On a different note, the "infestation" ultra talks about, seems like the overseer's ability to stop unit production. It's a whole different kind of infestation.
---
Et ait illis venite post me et faciam vos fieri pescatores animus.
#6veKtoryPosted 8/5/2010 10:55:31 AM
I got the achievement just by using a teammate's gateway to make a zealot after he dropped.
---
Duchene for Calder!
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/2825/duchene.jpg
#7Lost HopePosted 8/5/2010 11:05:09 AM
use infestor to control a probe...build nexus and pylon, build probe, then gateway, then your zealot...simple.

---
CHRIST PAID A DEBT HE DIDN'T OWE,
TO SATISFY A DEBT WE COULDN'T PAY.
#8VentonPosted 8/5/2010 11:16:44 AM
you're either trolling, or an overseer used contamination. it just makes it so that you cant build anything from there for like 30 seconds
---
Currently Playing: Starcraft 2, Oblivion on PC (always, anytime really)