Help Tosh or Help Nova? (spoiler maybe)

#1RockescaperPosted 8/5/2010 8:40:46 PM
Both the spectre and the ghost seem to have similar abilities but is one better than the other? will tosh turn on me later in the game if i choose him? what about if i dont? thanks for any help : )
---
One Without Sorrow
GamerTag: Saint Bockser
#2blakegallowayPosted 8/5/2010 8:43:03 PM
Tosh is a good guy, it turns out Nova was basically lying. Gameplay wise nothing much changes.
#3Venator006Posted 8/5/2010 8:45:14 PM
Either one you choose the other was lieing to you, however Tosh is closer to Raynor's moral compass in my opion, Nova has boobs.

Your call.
#4FiendingHardPosted 8/5/2010 8:45:59 PM
Tosh will do more for you then Nova ever will, lets leave it at that.

Would you rather trust the enemy of your enemy or your enemy's very own assassin?
---
stripped of tonnes of features like LAN support to appease gaming 2.0 business design models and pie graphs so Robert Kotick can renovate his kitchen.
#5xthunderheroxPosted 8/5/2010 8:47:41 PM
Don't help anyone. Be a bi1ch!!!
---
You can't spell "ignorance" without IGN.
#6Mud_ChanPosted 8/5/2010 8:47:44 PM
Bros before hoes, bruddah!

---
FF13 NCU (Storyline Cleared, 55/64 Missions)
#7TimEnchanterPosted 8/5/2010 8:47:58 PM
Nova is one of Mengsk's underlings who comes at you out of the blue and basically says, "These dudes are a huge pain in our side, help us take care of them, oh thorn in our sides." Helping her over the dude who's helping you by screwing over said dude feels like a bastard thing to do.
---
There are some who call me...Tim...?
#8BitakuPosted 8/5/2010 8:48:04 PM
Trusting your worst enemy's personal wench is simply silly. Granted, I wouldn't exactly let Tosh babysit my kids.
---
ImaGFmoderator "HURR HURR DURR" - lilogelthorpe
#9blakegallowayPosted 8/5/2010 8:49:59 PM
Yeah your kids would talk smack to you in a horrible accent and put a curse on your pale ass.
#10thronedfire2Posted 8/5/2010 8:50:01 PM
Either one you choose the other was lieing to you, however Tosh is closer to Raynor's moral compass in my opion, Nova has boobs.

Your call.

Actually, after that mission briefing, I think they're both telling the truth. Tosh did withhold certain details, of course, but he was never blatantly lying, since Raynor never asked exactly what he was doing.

But if you pick Tosh, he stays on the Hyperion and ends up being something of a spiritual mentor for Raynor. Nova just bails like she said she would.