So I won against the 7 Insane AI FFA, and I didn't get the Achievement . . . ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty
  3. So I won against the 7 Insane AI FFA, and I didn't get the Achievement . . . ?
6 years ago#1
What the crap? I got a bunch of achievements while doing it, but after I beat it I didn't get the Insane FFA Achievement. I made sure every computer was Insane, no cheats, FFA, I won, so what's going on?
"Consider for a moment any beauty in the name Ralph." - Frank Zappa
6 years ago#2
It was the same with me, except the enemies made so many units that the lag was unbearable and I had to quit. I got no achievement.
Some trolls aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some trolls just wanna watch the forums burn.
6 years ago#3
Was it a Versus AI match or was it a custom game you made and added AI players to?
Quality gaming since 1991
6 years ago#4
It was a VS AI match.
6 years ago#5
has to be a multiplayer custom map to which u add 7 insane AIs.
6 years ago#6
It clearly says Custom game in the achievements section.
Some trolls aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some trolls just wanna watch the forums burn.
6 years ago#7
Damn they're picky. Oh well, here I go again. Thanks.
6 years ago#8
well if you do the VS AI match you can save and look at replays to see the map and know what the AIs are doing.
6 years ago#9
So if it has to be a custom map, can't we just make the human player have kick butt invincible units (made with the editor) and add the 7 AIs then kill them for an easy achievement? That would be assuming we want it to be a cheap-o easy method, anyway.
6 years ago#10
I did mine in abyss, how about you guys?
"Obey the law of chastity, and the Word of Wisdom, and you will be a happy person" 07/09/2010 by B.L. Howe
  1. Boards
  2. Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty
  3. So I won against the 7 Insane AI FFA, and I didn't get the Achievement . . . ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived