I'm disabled, and I just sent Blizzard the following email

#21SlaynPosted 8/17/2010 3:08:51 AM
IdrA, is that you?
---
Keep making more workers.
#22xFilthPosted 8/17/2010 3:09:21 AM
I support this idea. You should, however, only be able to use two of the three controllers at once
---
http://www.soundclick.com/MattRa
#23Sephiroth1987Posted 8/17/2010 3:11:18 AM
Wow, sometimes you forget what scum some GameFAQs members are until you read topics like this. This crap gives gamers a bad name.

Seriously, telling a disabled gamer to "deal with it"? What the hell did your parents do to some of you people? Drop you on your heads? Smack you around a bit? Or did mommy just not give you enough hugs?
---
My DS collection: http://i18.tinypic.com/34qwyuh.jpg
Brawl Friend Code: 0559-6025-2149
#24SadeikoPosted 8/17/2010 3:18:50 AM
I want you to somehow hit control and the 1 key with just your elbow
trying to remain helpful here and I'm getting the impression this was just one example. but you could try right clicking on the empty control group. it assigns them the same as <ctrl + #>

Have the voice commands set to just the letters and numbers. Then,
keep your good hand on the mouse, and just say the number/letter whenever you need to use the corresponding hotkey.

I'm pretty sure one feature of warden(or whatever they use nowadays) checks for usb/ps2/etc input, not just a command from the processor to say that "e" was pressed. which means if a keyboard/mouse/etc was not used to enter the command then it raises a red flag. so what blizzard says would still be important, especially so soon after dropping 60 bucks.

Other than that GFAQS WTH!? flaming someone(to be fair its the internet so the word supposedly belongs here) with cerebral palsy for attempting to find a way to play a game that you yourself love enough to come to this apparent cesspool and discuss? Shame on you.

---
"I like your christ. I do not like your christians, they are not like your christ" -- Ghandi
#25skyhopper88(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2010 3:21:28 AM
IdrA, is that you?
Ouch. I'm not that much of a sore loser. I have a somewhat reasonable excuse haha.

I support this idea. You should, however, only be able to use two of the three controllers at once
Not sure if I could do more than two. Unless I added a foot.
---
"Ford you're turning into a penguin, stop it!" ~ Arthur Dent, Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
#26skyhopper88(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2010 3:27:03 AM
trying to remain helpful here and I'm getting the impression this was just one example. but you could try right clicking on the empty control group. it assigns them the same as <ctrl + #>

You mean that empty box by the current selection? Thanks I'll try that. Just started playing, I bet it's easier just for the fact the UI has been modernized.

I'm pretty sure one feature of warden(or whatever they use nowadays) checks for usb/ps2/etc input, not just a command from the processor to say that "e" was pressed. which means if a keyboard/mouse/etc was not used to enter the command then it raises a red flag. so what blizzard says would still be important, especially so soon after dropping 60 bucks.

ah... hadn't thought of that. Needless to say I'm waiting to hear back before I attempt it.
---
"Ford you're turning into a penguin, stop it!" ~ Arthur Dent, Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
#27Nebular7000Posted 8/17/2010 3:30:35 AM
Wow, can't believe how obnoxious some people have been, just awful. Kudos to you skyhopper88 for taking it in stride. Wish I could help with your ailment and situation =/
#28skyhopper88(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2010 3:31:59 AM
Wow, can't believe how obnoxious some people have been, just awful. Kudos to you skyhopper88 for taking it in stride. Wish I could help with your ailment and situation =/

Become a doctor. Invent nanomachines that can rebuild brain tissue. kthx!
---
#29idiot46Posted 8/17/2010 3:33:01 AM
Yeah, you have far more patience than I, sir when it comes to dealing with internet scum.
---
#1 quarreler. Undefeated in all my quarrels. Just try me, pilgrims!
#30skyhopper88(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2010 3:38:13 AM
I take my disability in stride. It's a defense mechanism I developed over the years. Along with sarcasm.
---