Protoss are Overpowered! GAHH! OP Protoss!

#1Matty0289Posted 8/24/2010 2:07:47 PM
Actually. No. Well, maybe they are.. Obsorvers are actually pretty epic. They have Upgrades, They fly at all times, AND they are Cloaked at all times.. Now, THAT is OP. -.-

I just wanted to bring attention to everyone, and I knew this would be the way.
Now. If you type in "All of the Below Phrases", you'll see this, or maybe even more, depending on if I missed any or mis-counted any. Also, there are more to come, I'm sure..

Protoss are OP - 0 Topics
Protoss are Overpowered - 3 Topics
Protoss OP - 0 Topics
Protoss Overpowered -0 Topics

Protoss Total Results- 3 topics

Zerg are OP -2 Topic
Zerg are overpowered -2 Topic
Zerg OP -0 Topic
Zerg overpowered -2 Topic

Zerg Total Results: 6 Topics

Terran are OP -4 Topic
Terran are overpowered -6 Topic
Terran OP -2 Pages
Terran overpowered -1 Topic

Terran Total results- 2 Pages and 7 Topics.

Why don't people just drop the "Terran + Zerg are OP" Topics? I'm sure by now people have realized there are probably some "Imbalance Between The Races".
Thanks much for everyone pointing out that "Imbalance is an issue" now that we've established this at least 2 Pages and 16 Topics Later.

Seriously? Why do people do this? -.-' Since people constantly "Spam THIS IS OP, and THAT IS OP", I just felt like doing it too.

That is all, thank you.

---
My first Signature ever for G-Faqs.com has arrived.
Pokemon Pearl Friend Code::::----------- 3181 1058 7463
#2Razorback71854Posted 8/24/2010 2:13:02 PM
According to your results, majority of GameFAQs users actually hafl attempt to use acceptable grammar.
---
If your trying to run a game on a Mac, you need to convert the game into their iplay format which lowers the minimum requirements for your inefficient system..
#3Razorback71854Posted 8/24/2010 2:13:13 PM
half*
---
If your trying to run a game on a Mac, you need to convert the game into their iplay format which lowers the minimum requirements for your inefficient system..
#4battery34Posted 8/24/2010 2:17:53 PM
Irony incarnated into a post ^

Who thinks Zerg is OP?
---
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
William Shakespeare
#5Matty0289(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2010 2:17:59 PM
It is tragic that I don't really care much when I "SHOULD and SHOULDN'T" use Cap. Letters & Words. As a check, *MOST* of my spelling was accurate, and my "End Symbols" were also correct for the most part. And that my friend, that's all I care for when it comes to reading Topics & Posts from people on here.
---
My first Signature ever for G-Faqs.com has arrived.
Pokemon Pearl Friend Code::::----------- 3181 1058 7463
#6SceptilesolarPosted 8/24/2010 2:19:25 PM
How can Protoss are Overpowered = 3 topics, but Protoss Overpowered = 0? Shouldn't the latter incorporate the former?
---
"As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero." -Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick
#7RenamonFOXPosted 8/24/2010 2:21:41 PM
You can tell someone's never used the search function before.
---
Look again, The leagues are now diamonds! http://i33.tinypic.com/x3hjyc.png
Don't be a slowpoke, Mr. B!
#8SceptilesolarPosted 8/24/2010 2:23:59 PM

You can tell someone's never used the search function before.

Funny thing to say to someone with more karma.
---
"As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero." -Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick