Humans in WC and SC

#1Master_LynkPosted 4/21/2013 6:45:37 PM(edited)
Did anyone else notice that the main human faction in warcraft is generally good (the Alliance) and that the main human factions in Starcraft are generally bad (morally corrupt, oppressive, ruthless ect.)
First we have the Confederacy which nuked Korhal killed millions then unleashed Zerg on its own people, then we get the Dominion which did the same thing with the Zerg but much worse destroying all of Tarsonis. The UED also captured the Zerg to use it and wanted to Conquer the whole sector.
just a thought I had.
#2SkynyrdRockerPosted 4/21/2013 6:43:58 PM
Master_Lynk posted...
First we have the Confederacy which nuked Korhal killed millions then unleashed Zerg on its own people, then we get the Dominion which did the same thing with the Zerg but much worse destroying all of Tarsonis. The UED also captured the Zerg to use it and wanted to Conquer the whole sector.

Fixed that for ya.
#3Master_Lynk(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 6:47:56 PM
I posted this on WOW too and noticed that. The terrans are so ruthless in SC.
#4PolarisPosted 4/25/2013 4:34:31 PM
That was SC1.

In SC2 the only human that does anything of significance is Raynor and he is knight in shining armor.
#5Xshortguy007Posted 5/3/2013 3:58:09 PM
I liked the tone set forth by the UED in Starcraft: Brood War.
---

http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/ or www.dianahacker.com/rules
#6Razorback71854Posted 5/7/2013 8:14:32 AM
Since when did we start calling Terrans human?

They are a human-like alien race (hence the name terran).. Sort of like the Vulcans in Star Trek.. There are no humans in the Starcraft Universe.
---
Modified HAF 922 | AMD 990FX | Phenom II X6 1090T | 2 GTX 460s | 12GB DDR3 1600 | 60GB SDD | 3 WD Green HDDs | LG Blu-Ray RW Drive | Win7 x64
#7hiddenpersonPosted 5/7/2013 9:29:59 AM
Razorback71854 posted...

They are a human-like alien race (hence the name terran).. Sort of like the Vulcans in Star Trek.. There are no humans in the Starcraft Universe.

they are humans
they got put on a ship

and punted off into space

you are so stupid it actually makes my brain hurt from trying to comprehend the sheer depths of your stupidity.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJaO5J4R7vw
If I say something, it is liable to be misinformed or otherwise incorrect. You have been warned.
#8Troa BartonPosted 5/8/2013 7:09:56 PM
They're pretty obviously human based on the fact they come from Earth... Humans in the future, but human.
#9SkynyrdRockerPosted 5/9/2013 6:41:18 PM
Razorback71854 posted...

Please be joking.
#10OptionsButtonPosted 5/19/2013 5:15:52 AM
The UED literally stands for the United Earth Directorate. There's no way Terrans aren't human.