after saving agria, you have Meinhof, Monlyth and Redstone on the mission screen

#1galfasanta1111Posted 5/3/2013 1:52:03 PM
This is just after you recruit Dr Hanson.

Can you clear every mission from each planet? Or can you only choose one planet and miss out on the other two?
---
i7 3930k @ 3.2ghz | GTX 580 | 8GB DDR3 | 875W
#2hiddenpersonPosted 5/4/2013 2:05:26 AM
IIRC you /have/ to clear EVERY planet to be able to progress.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJaO5J4R7vw
If I say something, it is liable to be misinformed or otherwise incorrect. You have been warned.
#3MalcolmMasherPosted 5/5/2013 1:32:54 PM
You can clear every planet. There are a few points where you have to choose between two missions, but in those cases, both missions are on the same planet. (Also, you can go back and play the other mission later.)

You do not have to clear every planet in order to progress, there's only one chain of mandatory missions. Although you will have to do a certain quantity of optional planets in order to unlock more mandatory ones.
---
I don't like this duchy. Now, it's an adventurer.
#4ZeratulthekingPosted 5/7/2013 12:30:09 PM
MalcolmMasher posted...
You can clear every planet. There are a few points where you have to choose between two missions, but in those cases, both missions are on the same planet. (Also, you can go back and play the other mission later.)

You do not have to clear every planet in order to progress, there's only one chain of mandatory missions. Although you will have to do a certain quantity of optional planets in order to unlock more mandatory ones.

^This. None of the story arcs that you can choose your own adventure are mandatory. I believe if memory serves you only need to do 15 total missions to beat the game, and it is how you do It's raid night achievement.