It's ironic that a lot DBZ fans hate Broly fans

#11SuperMyspacePosted 2/24/2008 3:49:41 PM
I never got it, either. I enjoy the non-linear story sometimes. Like "Could Age of Apocalypse Wolvie beat now Wolvie?" It's cool to look back and wonder this kind of stuff.

But Broly isn't cool just cause. He's the ONLY villain that decimated the Z fighters without remorse or sitting there and talking for 30 minutes. He destroyed his body to reach the next level and become Legendary. And unlike Goku, he never trained himself to be that way, he was born at that level. I think he was born above 10,000 which surpasses even Kakarot when he fought Vegeta and Nappa (Over 9000?!).

And Naruto? That's like saying "Digimon will be bigger than pokemon! It has a better story, cooler characters...."

Arale>Naruto
#12chrisscorsese88Posted 2/24/2008 3:58:54 PM

SuperMyspace posted...
Arale>Naruto

^ This.

#13BDKMRVPosted 2/24/2008 4:00:19 PM
You're going to listen to a guy with Myspace in his name?
---
PSNBdkmrv. Just call me BDK.http://romanforum.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Shin™®©, BDK. We the Best!
#14chrisscorsese88Posted 2/24/2008 4:01:10 PM
I listen to facts, and Arale is in fact better than Naruto.
#15BrolyLSSJ3Posted 2/24/2008 4:21:06 PM
^^^ Everything is.
#1631215214Posted 2/24/2008 7:09:13 PM
Agreed
---
3(C).12(L).15(O).21(U).4(D).
#17sshelioPosted 2/24/2008 7:23:20 PM
Brolly has the personality and intelligence of a brick. Why he has legions upon legions of fans is beyond me. I guess people just like ridiculously bulky, characterless sacks of fail that shoot pretty energy attacks.

---
~Helio
http://killmoderation.ueuo.com | http://forums.neo-genesis.org
#18kiseit0Posted 2/24/2008 7:41:08 PM
But Broly isn't cool just cause. He's the ONLY villain that decimated the Z fighters without remorse or sitting there and talking for 30 minutes. He destroyed his body to reach the next level and become Legendary. And unlike Goku, he never trained himself to be that way, he was born at that level. I think he was born above 10,000 which surpasses even Kakarot when he fought Vegeta and Nappa (Over 9000?!).

Cept, Cell had no remorse over killing any of the Z-Fighters....Neither did Frieza...And the whole he never trained bit just kills it. He's not worked for any of his power and yet, Goku and the others can't think of a way to outsmart him? Of course....then again, it was made by Toei...And Toei versions of DBZ characters are ****ing dumbasses....But then again, nowhere near as stupid as the people who believe that Broly>Gogeta who, by simple common sense and reasoning, is slightly less powerful than Vegetto who owned Gohan Buu without trying.

Of course, we hafta remember...Broly lovers don't like logic, just like the Toei movies have no frikkin' logic. A Machine that produced and controlled hundreds of Meta-Coolers that were as strong as a Super Sayia-jin managed to be completely short ciruited by a weakened version of said SSJs who had already been being drained of ki. Broly barely hurt Videl with a clothesline. Gohan got owned by a wall. GT Goku could've been killed by sewer fan blades. And SSj4 Vegeta could barely hold up a building.

As far as I'm concerned, DBZ Movie/GT characters cannot be compared to Manga DBZ characters. Hell, Zyme uses the 'DBZ villains get weaker when they have been in hell' theory, yet Artificial 17 who was created in hell gave Normal 17 enough of a boost to make him ascend past someone not even Base Kid Goku could beat.

And I can already imagine the BS I'll be seeing five seconds after this post.
---
'AT would have had Vegeta say, "I'll beat you, Freeza! After my Super Awesome Nap my power has increased substantially!" ' -Curty-
#19walshie89Posted 2/25/2008 3:42:12 AM
Broly MIGHT be able to give SSJ3 Goku a challenge, but Gogeta is another tier. I now understand why people think Broly can be listed near the SSJ3 Tier, but Broly wouldn't compare to Gogeta. Janemba punched Gogeta right in the face, and was unaffected and didn't flinch. SSJ3 Goku was convincingly beaten by Janemba. Broly MIGHT compare to SSJ3 Goku, but that would be as far as I'd go in ranking him.

---
The chicken came first. Eggs can't have orgasms. - Pinchie
#20Cool_ShadowPosted 2/25/2008 6:04:54 AM
All who defy the autority of DBZ will be Kamehamehaed in the dragon balls by Goku and later a Krilin will be introduced in his/her anus!