Question about Broly's Ring

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
  3. Question about Broly's Ring

User Info: SnappySnake

SnappySnake
8 years ago#1
Does it prevent only your character from transforming, or does it also prevent your opponent too ?

Someone who has this Z-Item can confirm?
DBZ BT3 FC : 2406-4242-6098
User name : FIRE-WARRIOR

User Info: Terminator_x20

Terminator_x20
8 years ago#2
It prevents you from transforming, which is stupid if you ask me

User Info: omoterenge

omoterenge
8 years ago#3
thanks for the answer, i was wondering the same thing. and i agree it is stupid, when i first saw it available when i summoned the dragon i was like 0_o? wtf
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/5256/pict191ct6.jpg

User Info: theRastaguy

theRastaguy
8 years ago#4
Well, I have this 7 year old neighbor, and he begs me to let him play. So i equip the ring on his favorite character, which is of course Broly. And i say that you have to transform in battle. Im mean. >:D
Whats up diggle?
Info in quote

User Info: omoterenge

omoterenge
8 years ago#5
lmfao good one rasta. reminds me of when my cousin played soul calibur 3 against our little cousin and used the infinite handicap on his character so he couldn't die. the frustrated look on the little one's face was hilarious
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/5256/pict191ct6.jpg

User Info: theRastaguy

theRastaguy
8 years ago#6
lol. another time he came he said "I want to be the big gorilla guy" Which one? "The one with armor, so you cant hit me." >_> Are you sure? "Yes, he can throw huge rocks!" Are you SURE? "YES!" ok *owned in 2 mins and at the end he was like wtf how did you win?
Whats up diggle?
Info in quote

User Info: happynoodleboy7

happynoodleboy7
8 years ago#7
"lmfao good one rasta. reminds me of when my cousin played soul calibur 3 against our little cousin and used the infinite handicap on his character so he couldn't die. the frustrated look on the little one's face was hilarious"

I know somebody who did that in Soul Calibur 2. It was hilarious when he actually lost anyway.
Gamertag: KarmikCykle
Get your serious business out of my internet!
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
  3. Question about Broly's Ring

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived