Out Of Curiosity

#21TheGreatFiGHtME(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 10:21:15 PM
His rush is as good as you make it.

Kudos on Babidi, I get DCed using him more than most. The one and only complaint I have about Tapion is people overuse his Brave Slash. The thing is he has good B1s/B2s and a cool UB. They had to balance him out.
---
"I'm a boxcar and a jug of wine. I make the money. I roll the nickels."
-C.M.-
#22012yArthur0Posted 10/12/2012 5:26:23 AM
EternalDahaka posted...

Chad and Orihime say hello. :3

And yet they got mildly useless before Aizen betrays everybody. But anyway, I don't care that much about this anime.

I don't know how accurate this is, since ts from the Wiki, but supposedly Toriyama just forgot about her after the saiyan saga.

Well, probably, but at least the viewers could remember her existence at that point though.

012yArthur0 posted...

Funny thing is, they did censor CoD. In World at War you could blow off limbs. Treyarch removed that in Black Ops' multiplayer because kids were playing it.

But the how much they censor a videogame is nowhere near as much they do in the animes. Hell, a lot of animes have gore, but it's nowhere near as much as shooting games. Did you ever saw how 4Kids treats the animes? It's ridiculous.

I thought his rush attack was pretty cool. He used his crystal ball in it like Kaioshin does with the block of katchin(?).

And that's the point. I hardly think a magician will fight the strongest fighter in the universe smashing his crystal ball against them.

And since you guys are talking about characters, about how good is Tapion? He's pretty fun to play as, but his rush damage is awful. I actually think its near Hercule's level.

As far as I know, Tapion is pretty good.

His rush may be crappy but:

-He has very good B1s. Gosh, his "barrier" B1 actually cost only 1 stock ( as opposed to the others ones, which cost 2) That's makes you basically invulnerable against any kind of blast that tries to get you outside of a combo.

-His B2 has low cost. One is a energy ball of a 2 Ki bar cost, and it's spammable, while the other one is a Unblockable barrage.

-I heard that his UB rush actually work against Giants, but I'll test it later.

Anyway, Tapion has everything to be the easiest character to play with.
#23TheGreatFiGHtME(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 9:28:34 AM
Yes Tapion's UB works against giants. It was used against Hirudegarne anyways so that makes sense.
---
-C.M.-
#24rhys855Posted 10/13/2012 2:59:10 PM
TheGreatFiGHtME posted...
I hate Naruto.

Why?
---
Pakkun loves to dig deep in tight,dirty, holes.
#25012yArthur0Posted 10/13/2012 4:02:53 PM
rhys855 posted...
TheGreatFiGHtME posted...
I hate Naruto.

Why?

Well, it depends. I can't say for him but I can probably guess of so much overhype for something.

What kills something is a hype, in all seriousness. I can't like many games because alot of fans seems to die for it, no matter how many games have similar things.
#26TheGreatFiGHtME(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 4:23:08 PM
The only character I like is Rock Lee. He makes me laugh since we have so much in common. I also like to fight while drunk.

Honestly, I find the story idiotic and every teeny-bopper on the face of the planet mentions it when I ask if they like anime.
---
-C.M.-
#27TheGreatFiGHtME(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 4:25:21 PM
And what you said Arthur, I am the same way. I hate Assassin's Creed, Halo, Modern Warfare, and Gears of War. I could never get into a single one of those.
---
-C.M.-
#28012yArthur0Posted 10/13/2012 5:36:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#29012yArthur0Posted 10/13/2012 5:40:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#30TheGreatFiGHtME(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 6:04:43 PM
I have disliked Final Fantasy since Enix merged with Squaresoft. Hence why FFX was the last FF people raved about. I think the last decent game SquareEnix released was Deus Ex: HR and maybe Front Mission Evolved (and that's reaching).

There are so many damn animes out there that get missed out on. Ghost In The Shell, Blue Gender, Inuyasha, Big O, Bubblegum Crisis, Ranma, Fullmetal Alchemist (where the **** are those games??), etcetera, etc. But God forbid you hate Bleach or Naruto.
---
-C.M.-