Improvements?

#1theultimatewalnPosted 11/20/2012 4:19:54 PM
I wud make a message system and the connection much faster(for wfc, of course), like tls(the last story) For the message system u cud pick quotes or line from the actual dbz. i wud also improve the fighting and the fact that u have to charge 8 bars to reach max power and 3 to use a b1.
---
Bored? Watch This. http://www.dbz.tv/3/
start from episode 1 in Dragon Ball Z
#2RootBeearPosted 11/20/2012 4:41:00 PM
N-no no no no.

Keep the Blast Stocks.
#3theultimatewaln(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 4:46:20 PM
RootBeear posted...
N-no no no no.

Keep the Blast Stocks.

I hate the blast stocks, u cud spam them quickly. In the real DBZ anime, they used moves only like twice a match and in the game people spam the moves a lot. And catching the opponent shud be harder.
---
#4012yArthur0Posted 11/20/2012 4:48:21 PM
theultimatewaln posted...
RootBeear posted...
N-no no no no.

Keep the Blast Stocks.

I hate the blast stocks, u cud spam them quickly. In the real DBZ anime, they used moves only like twice a match and in the game people spam the moves a lot. And catching the opponent shud be harder.

In the real DBZ anime, characters hardly die from constants combos, and characters normal ki blasts can destroy the entire maps if you spam too much.

The game tries to look like the anime, but don't try to be completely loyal to it.
---
Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained. ~~ Gilgamesh
#5theultimatewaln(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 4:50:50 PM
012yArthur0 posted...
RootBeear posted...
N-no no no no.

Keep the Blast Stocks.

In the real DBZ anime, characters hardly die from constants combos, and characters normal ki blasts can destroy the entire maps if you spam too much.

The game tries to look like the anime, but don't try to be completely loyal to it.

exactly.....

me... loyal? now u've really lost ur tuch
---
#6012yArthur0Posted 11/20/2012 4:52:34 PM
012yArthur0 posted...
RootBeear posted...
N-no no no no.

Keep the Blast Stocks.

exactly.....

I was referring how the game is not completely loyal to the anime.

Tuch?
---
Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained. ~~ Gilgamesh
#7theultimatewaln(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 5:12:38 PM
012yArthur0 posted...
012yArthur0 posted...
RootBeear posted...
N-no no no no.

Keep the Blast Stocks.

exactly.....

I was referring how the game is not completely loyal to the anime.

Tuch?

sense

lol
---
#8DRV_Hawk_Gohan7Posted 11/20/2012 7:45:39 PM
On the contrary...
The blast stocks is what kept BT3 so balanced.
You may say "but your character starts off w/ x amount of ki gauges at the beginning of a battle", tell me, what's your point?
The RB series is much worse, even in RB2, where you start off w/ NO ki, the mechanics are just so darned broken & unbalanced, spamming is so easy.
We need to get the Blast Stocks BACK, NOT REMOVE THEM.
& No, how CAN you "spam" blast stocks?
The moment you use one or 2, depending on your character tier, standard to medium & high; the blast stock gauge will NOT increase that quickly.
The only way you COULD POSSIBLY spam the blast stocks, is by using Mirage & the other Z Item that makes you regain a blast stock each time you dodge a B2 or UB.
---
Seems "Tenkaichi" is being destroyed. Long live Tenkaichi in Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3. Here's hoping they'll create something similar.
#9hangman_link3Posted 11/20/2012 11:22:04 PM
Exactly what Hawk said. BT3 is far more balanced than it's sequels because of Blast Stocks. Granted, that isn't the only reason, but it plays a HUGE part in it.

The system isn't perfect. Some B1's take too little Blast Stocks and some take too much. Some are too fast when activating and others are too easy pull off for the amount of time it takes to use (I'm looking at you Rebirth).

But nonetheless, it's a great system in order to keep balance and individuality. Taking it away was one of the stupidest things Spike ever did with this series, including Kinect.
---
"Too bad he isn't me, who never loses and never almost loses." - xLashx
http://www.youtube.com/user/snapaholic1
#10BeenHadPosted 11/21/2012 8:41:24 AM
Characters to scale with the stages. Anyone notice that the characters are like buildings? It's not that big of a deal, but I'd like it to be more realistic.