Need Help Accessing A Cave System Near Stewark (spoilers)

#1PhilR1Posted 10/19/2010 3:48:45 AM
Hi there,

I've completed the Stewark part now after 12 hours and have been exploring the whole of that area before moving on. I've found a cave system with 3 or 4 separate entrances. You can go in one of the entrances but cannot move past because it is too high to jump. There is a cave entrance with two locked doors and another two or three entrances with locked doors too.

I am wondering whether I cannot access this cave system because of the choices I made in Stewark. I decided to help the rebels take down Renwick and you end up in a cave above Okthar's Farm to the north east. Do you have access to this other cave system if you help Renwick then?

Also is there any relics or any other collectibles in this cave system? I do hope not because that means I have missed them based on the choice I have made.

Cheers
---
Currently playing Medal of Honor, Arcania : Gothic 4, Medal of Honor Airborne (360). Next games I'm buying - Fallout New Vegas CE, Fable III CE
#2PhilR1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2010 3:56:57 AM
Does anyone know how to enter this cave? What if I said please LOL.

I have found another cave after Stewark I cannot get past. It's the one where you meet up with a guy who believes there are demons outside LOL. You get to rubble and it is locked afterwards but you can clearly see a path carrying on. Anyone know how to get past the rubble?
---
Currently playing Medal of Honor, Arcania : Gothic 4, Medal of Honor Airborne (360). Next games I'm buying - Fallout New Vegas CE, Fable III CE
#3janlaaPosted 10/20/2010 5:07:04 AM
Hey Phil.....I'm having the same problem. Did we miss a quest somewhere?
#4PhilR1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2010 7:37:52 AM
Hey Janlaa ;o)

Are you talking about the cave system near Stewark or the one afterwards with the demon guy? Check out this map :- http://img688.imageshack.us/i/7mapall.jpg/

There is a collectible in the cave system I cannot access so we should be able to access it. I have wondered if I chose to support Lord Renwick you have access to the cave because you gain access to the Crypt if you choose to support the brother.

It does not seem fair missing out on a collectible depending on choices you have made though. Hopefully someone will have a solution for us soon ;o)
---
#5bloodreaperfxPosted 10/20/2010 9:10:39 AM

Yes there is indeed a different cave system if you decide to kill the rebels. You basically have access to the same loot, including the frost 2H mace thing..cant remember the name...if you decide to help the rebels, you get it from a Beliar shrine guarded by skeletons..if not, you get it by killing a rebel boss. So you don't have access to both caves at the same time in order to avoid duplicating the quest loot and screwing up the sides.